10. Disgusted.

Soon you freshen up and decided to go downstairs, feeling a bit bad for being rude to Jungkook

You thought of just shrugging it off and apologising to him, he must have been looking out for you.

Which you find pretty hard to believe but decided to just go with it for now.

While you reached downstairs, you noticed Mrs.Jeon who was all dressed up. She stood at the entrance of the house while talking to Jungkook.

Soon after noticing me, she waved her hand and I walked further more, standing opposite to her.

She wore a white silk down that flowed down her body elegantly. Wearing diamond earrings that gave out a classy look to her whole outfit. She finished off her look with a pair of silver heels.

"I'm going out on a date with my husband, I have cooked food for you guys but if you want, you can order something" She gave you a soft smile.

"You look great and thankyou I will. Have fun" You returned her smile and soon waved her goodbye.

Closing the door, you glanced at Jungkook who walked over to the couch and took a seat.

"Hey" You called out and he popped his head a little while looking at you with those big doe eyes making your heart flutter a bit.

'He looks like a kid'

The thought made you break out a smile but you pulled yourself together.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I was a bit harsh" You bit your lips while looking anywhere else but at him.

"It's fine" Hearing his reply made you look at him but his playful smirk didn't go missed by you.

You took a seat right opposite of him and scrolled through Instagram since you had nothing else to do.

A notification popped that made your eyes go wide and a smile break out on your face.

Message from Jackson :
'At our usual hangout spot at 7:00, if it's alright with you?'

Reply from you :
'Consider it donee'

You replied to him and got pretty excited to meet your childhood best friend after so long.

Soon enough you felt someone beside you which made you turn around, Jungkook had read your messages without your permission.

You could see him clenching his jaw while he tried to control his anger.

"Don't get nosy in my business Jeon" You muttered while getting up but he pulled you harshly by your wrist, making you fall on top of him.

"What the hell jungk - -" before I could finish my sentence he brought his face closer to me.

"Did I offend you by invading your privacy" A smirk broke out on his face making you even more irritated.