Area 69 Part 1

'The Area 51 raid be the event humanity hopefully never forgets. All we wanted to do was to see if aliens were real or not. It should not have cost the lives of half a million people. Only me and two other people survived the raid, after getting passed the guards we found two white and blue aliens, both roughly 7ft tall. We freed them from their cage and in their gratitude, they plonked us about a mile outside the base. Right before they blew it up with all the other aliens and military officers inside. After that, they grew to about 80 or so feet and took over almost the entire western seaboard, including Nevada, California, Oregon and Washington. They continued to either slaughter humans or move them to a secluded village where one of the aliens could monitor them. I don't know how, but no one from any other state has managed to get in. Some kind of alien created forcefield I reckon. Seeing as I freed those aliens they sent me straight to the village. It was the worst. So I fled south to a smaller village where I reside now. Having to hide under a house every time one of them flies by isn't so bad after a while. God, I hope my family is alive, except for dad, my dad's an a-hole. So how about you?' Dylan explained to a Lays chips wrapper on the ground.

As a big gust of wind picked up the wrapper flew away. "Fine! Go fly away! You deserve it you piece of trash!" Dylan flipped the bird to the wrapper. In the distance, Dylan heard something ominous. It came from inside one of the houses. Dylan carefully walked over to the house. Inside the room, he found a girl-about the same age as him-tying a noose around her neck. Without even a second thought he charged towards her and tackled her to the ground.
'WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?!' she screamed with tears in her eyes.
'I won't let you do that, for as long as I'm alive.' Dylan replied.
As she calmed down Dylan set her up comfortably against a wall and untied the noose from her neck.
'I don't deserve to live after what I did, I'm the one who set those aliens free. The world doesn't deserve me. You should just let me die, the world will be a better place without me.'
'Don't say that,' Dylan replied, 'The world DOES deserve you. You weren't the only one who set those bloody aliens free. I was there as well, as soon as they blew up the base I instantly regretted doing so.'
The girl looked confused. 'Hang on, you were there? No wonder you look so familiar.'
Dylan chuckled 'Yeah ahaha. *sigh*'
The girl and Dylan sat there in silence for a bit.
'So... do you have a name or anything?' she asked.
'Yeah it's um, Dylan. That's it, just Dylan.'
'Well then "Just Dylan", I'm Mel. Not short for anything as surprising at that is.' Mel replied. She stood up and reached out to Dylan.

'C'mon, you're coming with me.'
'Huh?' Dylan said in confusion.
'Let me rephrase that, you're coming to help me find the person that freed the aliens with us so we all work out a way to stop and/or kill them.' Mel explained.
Dylan hesitantly stood up and speed-walked out of the house. In shock, Mel ran after him.
She shouted out 'Where the hell do you think you're going?'
'A place where I don't have to fight those DAMNED ALIENS with some random hillbilly who just showed up!' he retaliated.
He continued to storm off until all of a sudden a gang of southerners driving military jeeps and buggies rolled up in front of him, all of them wearing the confederate flag and Monster Energy stickers on their helmets. The buggy in the back of the formation had a large amplifier mounted on it. The leader got out of his buggy and addressed Dylan & Mel.
'Y'all two better come with us. Them aliens are comin' and they gonna kill you if they spot you.'
'I'm sorry but who the hell are you?' Dylan asked.
The leader went back into his buggy 'Ma name's Kyle, leader of the Kyle brigade that stormed Area 51, and the only one in the brigade to survived the raid. Hold on a minute, you two look familiar. Weren't y'all the other 2 that helped me free those god darn aliens?'
'As a matter of fact, yes.' Mel said as she grabbed Dylan's arm 'And WE'RE planning on a way to defeat or kill them. You want to h-'
Mel was cut off by the sound of the monitor alien flying past and spotting them. It stared at Dylan and reached it's hand out.
'CARL! FIRE UP THE AMP!' screamed Kyle.
Carl flicked a couple of switches and the amplifier started blasting Sweet Home Alabama with the bass boosted. The alien shrieked and quickly flew away. Carl turned the speaker off.

'So they don't like Lynyrd Skynyrd huh?' Mel jokingly asked.
'Both the aliens are super sensitive to sound, so if you play loud music on a big ass amp the aliens' retreat.'
Dylan sat down and pondered for a bit, then he had a lightbulb moment. 'What if we built a gigantic speaker or speakers, lured the monitor alien over to the other alien, blasted them both with our massive speaker so much that they couldn't fly away or use their powers, so the forcefield being generated by them comes down and the military can come and kill them?!'
Kyle looked at his gang members, they looked back at him. He looked over to Mel, and she sympathetically smiled back at him. He looked into the distance and thought to himself 'Could his plan be so ludicrous it would actually work?'
He got out of his buggy and approached Dylan. 'Aight, I reckon that plan could work. Y'all are coming wi' me to our base, Caesars Palace in Vegas.'
And with that Dylan and Mel hopped into a jeep and Kyle & the gang sped off to Viva Las Vegas.