Author's Notes

Ohayo minna-san!

The story is mainly focused on... *cue dramatic music*............ NALU!!!!!!

I recommend you read the next paragraph even if it's long so that you wouldn't get confused in the story.

So, the whole story would be in Lucy Heartfilia's POV because she is the main female protagonist of the real anime and manga series. Unlike other schools, this high school will consist of 6 years. Yes, a 6 year high school. I combined middle school and high school together so that everyone would still have the same classmates. And, school here starts June. Semestral Break is from the last week of October to the first week of November. Christmas Break is from the second week of December to the first week of January. The school year ends on the third week of March. The high school will have Grade 7 - Grade 12.

And just so you know, I did my best to blend the Fairy Tail characters with the characters I want in the story. Please bear with me if some characters have awkward relationships that aren't shown in the original series. For example, Lucy and Freed would have a close friendship. Everyone would actually have the same age, including Wendy and Romeo. Lisanna is an exception because she would be two years younger than everyone. All the Exceeds would be humans. Celestial Spirits would be the subject teachers. And in case you would get really confused, Mavis is their God and Zeref is their Satan.

One more thing: don't get surprised if I don't metion Natsu early in the story. I know he is the main male protagonist and everyone loves him, but the person he ressembles comes to the school in a later part.

Okay, thank you for your time to read all this. Now happy reading! :3