him

I'm Craig Tucker, I'm 17 and I live in South Park, It's a small town in Colarado.

I go to South Park high school and i'm in my senior year.

My life was a living hell, until I met

him.

————————————————————————

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping loudly. I let out a small groan and I turn it off quickly, not wanting to hear that annoying beeping anymore.

I get up and stretch looking around my room filled with space stuff. Posters, glow in the dark stars, drawings, and even a small space suit. I swiftly remembered all the times I wore that when I was in elementary school, It was tons a fun.

I start getting ready for school slightly in a pissed off mood, since I don't want to go at all. Since i'm always an asshole to people, it's not really new. Once I finish getting ready, I walk downstairs and out of the house.

I walk to school, walking past houses and looking around seeing all the familiar houses of my friends. I walk past the bus stop Stan, Kyle, Cartman stand by waiting for the bus. But then I see someone in a orange parka.

I stop and look at him, my face starts burning. He pulls down his hood to show ruffled blonde hair, a few bandages on his face, adorable freckles, and beautiful blue eyes. He looks at me and I feel my face turn bright red, realising I was staring at him I look at the ground and rush away.

I looks at the ground and can't stop imagining his face while blushing. He was really beautiful, but I'm not gay!

right?