12. Avoiding you.

You ignored Jungkook all day long, just when you thought that he was getting all nice and good to you, that's when you got to know about his dirty plan

You blocked his number, didn't talk to him in class and sat beside Jackson most of the time so that he wouldn't sit beside you.

Jiwoo and Sumni got to know all this from you when you made them listen to the recording. Jiwoo was mad as fuck but you stopped her.

You didn't wanted to create a scene because nothing happened which you were thankful for.

Your heart did hurt a lot because you thought of his intentions towards you to be pure, they were nothing but his disgusting cheap tricks.

Sighing, you faced the book opened in front of you. Staring blankly at it while your heart kept hurting like a stupid heartbreak.

You were currently in the school library, studying for your upcoming semester but all you could think of was how bad those guys are.

The way he talked to you with a fake mask and than laughed about it behind your back, it just felt terrible.

Flipping the page, you solved another sum. Oh yeah one more thing, I joined the same abacus math class and got stuck with all of them. Atleast I have Sumni and Jiwoo with me.

Today's homework was 15 sums and you were stuck at the last one. Scribbling at it again because you got wrong made you huff in anger.

'At this rate, I won't even come fifth in class'

Grabbing your head you decided to take break for few minutes and laid down your head over the desk.

A knock interrupted your break making you furrow your eyebrows. Looking up, your eyes meet his..

"Yes?" You asked softly while he gave out a slow chuckle.

"Seems like you're stuck" He placed his books over the desk while you nodded your head.

"You need help?" Looking at him for a while, you decided to just take his help.

"Yes. Thanks Mark" You replied and he sat beside you, taking your book in his hand he explained you the sum step by step.

"Wow" You completed the homework and gave him an impressive look.

"You make it seem so easy" He gave you a smile.

"Thanks for today. I'll take my leave now, see you tomorrow" You waved him a goodbye while you saw him giving you thumbs up in approval.

Walking out of the school you took out your cellphone to call your driver. All of a sudden the cellphone was snatched from your hand making you flinch a little.

Turning around, you looked at a very angry Jungkook who held your cellphone.

"Give it back" You tried taking it from him but he only kept taking it further from your reach.