Preset

virus
Virus is an infective agent that typically consists of a nucleic acid molecule in a protein coat, is too small to be seen by light microscopy, and is able to multiply only within the living cells of a host.It is a piece of code which is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.
late Middle English (denoting the venom of a snake): from Latin, literally 'slimy liquid, poison'. The earlier medical sense, superseded by the current use as a result of improved scientific understanding, was 'a substance produced in the body as the result of disease, especially one capable of infecting others'.
virus is a small infectious agent that replicates only inside the living cells of an organism. Viruses can infect all types of life forms, from animals and plants to microorganisms, including bacteria and archaea.
The origins of viruses in the evolutionary history of life are unclear: some may have evolved from plasmids—pieces of DNA that can move between cells—while others may have evolved from bacteria. In evolution, viruses are an important means of horizontal gene transfer, which increases genetic diversity in a way analogous to sexual reproduction.[7] Viruses are considered by some to be a life form, because they carry genetic material, reproduce, and evolve through natural selection, but lack key characteristics (such as cell structure) that are generally considered necessary to count as life. Because they possess some but not all such qualities, viruses have been described as "organisms at the edge of life",[8] and as replicators.
Bacteria (/bækˈtɪəriə/ (listen); common noun bacteria, singular bacterium) are a type of biological cell. They constitute a large domainof prokaryotic microorganisms. Typically a few micrometres in length, bacteria have a number of shapes, ranging from spheres to rods and spirals. Bacteria were among the first life forms to appear on Earth, and are present in most of its habitats. Bacteria inhabit soil, water, acidic hot springs, radioactive waste,[4] and the deep portions of Earth's crust. Bacteria also live in symbioticand parasitic relationships with plants and animals. Most bacteria have not been characterised, and only about 27 percent of the bacterial phyla have species that can be grown in the laboratory (specifically unculturable phyla, known as candidate phyla, make up 103 out of approximately 142 known phyla). [5] The study of bacteria is known as bacteriology, a branch of microbiology

One of top student of a leading science University started his research on evulution of bacteria. After years of research on theories he needed some practical research so he applied to some top research center but after reading his research paper they stated that it is useless to use their valuable resource for this useless project. So after beeing rejected over and over again he tried to establish his own laboratory in a uninhabited island of Indonesia. He started researching their with no concern for anyone or anything. His usual supply is delivered by his niece. Who come to the island once a month. In his research After some positive result one day theire became a negetive result no one knows what but it result in the complete upside down of the Eco system of the island.