you love her

" I have been with tae for about 2 years now and he promised he would marry me in 2 years but he's been cheating on me, abusing me, and hates me. at least I think he does. I still decide to forgive him and show him my love every time, but my love is slowly fading and I cant keep up with him, my heart is about to explode. he cheats on me with Jennie both of them work for the mafia so there " perfect for each other" he loves her.., im in bed right now taehyung is in the shower so I better get up and make breakfast for him and Jennie, she " lives" here sometimes, I sleep in the guest bedroom while they sleep together. It hurts me every time. then taehyung comes out of the shower."

TAE'S P.O.V

" I see y/n went downstairs to make breakfast for Jennie and I." guess im to late to yell at her, well there's always next time. even though I dont want to hurt her.." I wake up Jennie.

" hey babe~ wakey wakey" " oh hey baby~" she says " what's for breakfast?"

" better be something good." you said " kick her ass if it isn't." Jennie said."

" tae: shut up." " Jennie: what did you say?"  " tae: anything for you princess." 

" Jennie: that's what I thought you said" she said in a bitchy voice" I left the room to see what y/n was making. She was making fried rice with kimchi pancake's she remembers its your favorite. you hate seeing her sad and depressed so you went and backed hugged her.

Y/N P.O.V

" while I was making tae's favorite breakfast someone backed hugged me, I smiled but then I remembered he's probably just bringing my hopes up he then saw what I was wearing.

" tae: going somewhere?" " you: no why?" tae wrapped his arms around my waist and sucked my neck leaving me a hickey. " you: t-tae what a-are you doing?" " tae: making you feel good babe." ok that was the most sexiest voice Ive ever fucken heard. " Jennie: babe what are you doing?" she said with her arms crossed. now that was the most annoying voice ive ever fucken heard. " tae: making her feel good, why are you jealous?" I widened my eyes because taehyung never confronted her like that. " Jennie: no its just that your treating her better than me." she pouts thinking tae would leave me for her. well he did not surprised cause he always brings my hopes up." "tae: no never babe." he then picked her up and headed up stairs making out. I just watched them as he treated her like the only girl in the world tears fell out of my eyes like a non stop stream. I decided to go out with my best friend seongwoo. so I called him to pick me up and we will go to the café. the doorbell rang and Jennie and tae came down with there hair and clothes all messed up. I opened the door and saw seongwoo."

TAE'S P.O.V

" me and Jennie heard the doorbell ring we thought it was someone from are mafia group. y/n opened the door revealing  a boy. my blood boiled as I saw them hug. as they were about to leave I yelled out her name. "tae: y/n!" she turned back" y/n: what!?" tae: who the hell is that?"      " you: my frie-" seongwoo: her boyfriend." my eyes widened in disgust cause she was cheating on me, I was to but I dont want to." "tae: no she's MY girlfriend." y/n: no JENNIES your girlfriend im just your toy and im tired of it Kim taehyung you break my heart everyday hugging and kissing that slut!" I started crying." tae: y/n im so-" y/n: NO NO YOUR NOT IF YOU WERE SORRY YOU WOULD BREAK UP WITH HER AND MARRY ME LIKE YOU PROMISED... taehyung I cant take this anymore." tae started tearing up cause he knew what you were gonna say." tae: n-no y/n dont say it please... I love you." y/n: no, no you dont my heart aches every time you yell, threaten, cheat, and beat me... you wanna know something? you know what happened 3 weeks ago... I got pregnant with your child." tae ran up to you and hugged you he was so happy. "y/n: get off of me you murder." tae was confused cause you never knew he killed people you thought he was just training." tae: what do you mean?." y/n: y-you killed her."