The Madman And The Anerixic boyxboy

guys this is the story from before. It got deleted.

Jace's p.o.v

I just got checked in the asylum for my anger and homicide. Ok well you probably wanna know how it happened right?

flash back-

I stabbed the knife into my mothers chest. I then cut a smile on her face from ear to ear. I sat her in the chair at the kitchen table. There my brother,mother,father,and sister all sat in the chairs around the kitchen table. I held my baby brother in my arms. Hes still alive,actually hes the only one still alive. I sat down and looked at the happy family I always wanted. I decided I couldnt take care of a kid so i brought him to the bath tub. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you bubby" I said

I place him the tub and he tried to keep his head above the water. It was actually kind of funny watching him trying to squirm. Finally his head went under but someone just had to bust in and pull him out. Ofcourse it was an officer. ugh. Who could have called? I turned and saw my so called best friend crying. Great.

end of flash back

Well thats how it was so now im here. I got my roommate. Some Cody kid. He curled up on the bed on the other side of the old padded room. I couldnt stand when people acted like this.

"YO kid I'm Jace." I said

There was no reply. Ok I know I know who he is but it pisses me off when people dont introduce themselve or reply! I stomped over to him and turned hiom on his back. I got ontop of his legs and pinned him down. He nlooked up at me fear in his big brown eyes that was covered by his dirty blonde hair.

"When someone introduces themselves its nice to do it back." I growled

Man this kid was skinny His shirt was a small and it still hung lossely on him,not to mention short. The kis about 15 and is only about 5 foot 2 inch while i was a 6 foot 4 inch.

"S-sorry I-I'm C-cody." He stutered in a hoarse voice.

I took his hand and bent it back hearing him cry out in pain. I wasnt gonna break it just make it hurt.

"Next time you should reply." I said smirking at his pain.

er i dunno if i should continue this or not what do you think.