Untitled Story Part

Disclaimer: These events haven't happened, as far as we are aware.

This is purely fictional, some things may be true but that'd be completely  coincidental.

I own none of 'The Neighbourhood', sadly enough.

This could be triggering so, heres your warning now!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Zach groaned loudly as the Sun's rays shot down onto his face, the band member took that as a sign to get up.

The boy rubbed his bleary eyes, before allowing them to roam around the unfamiliar hotel room, his eyebrows furrowed when he realized Jesse wasn't in bed.

All though it wasn't uncommon for Jesse to be gone when he woke up, he had a rather unsettling feeling in his stomach.

A muffled sob could be heard from the conjoined bathroom, as he went to lay back down, this made him stand up and head in that direction.

Giving the door a few taps, Zach called out, "Jesse, man? You in there?"

Jesse croaked out a response, mentally cursing himself for sounding so weak, he heard the door being opened and began to panic.

As his hands shook he spat out the pills he'd started to swallow, "Jesse!" He hadn't realized he was actually holding the bottle filled with cough syrup, "w-what, what are you doing!?"

The shorted band member yanked the bottle from his companion only to discover it was basically empty, he began shaking his head in disbelief. "Were you.. going to k-kill yourself?"

Jesse stayed silent, only nodding his head in reply.

Zach grabbed Jesse's arms and pulled him in closely, "Why?"

"Everyone would be happier if I weren't here.. I'd be happier."

Zach shook his head yet again, "Throw them up, now! Or I'll make you."

Jesse scoffed, this made his band member and friend furious beyond compare before he pushed him onto his knees, prying the man's mouth open, he shoved his fingers down his throat.

The bile from his throat splashed everywhere, this didn't bother Zach at all, after about 4 minutes, nothing else came up.

Letting out a shaky sob, Zach handed Jesse a tooth brush, "brush." To which the other obliged, after making himself as minty as possible, the short man, scrubbed his hands free of vomit, and pulled Jesse back into their shared hotel room.

Neither of them said anything, just climbed into Zach's bed and cuddled close together, minutes go by before Jesse is sobbing into Zach's chest, clinging to the boy's plain white shirt. All the later could do was hold his friend close, humming soothing nothings to him.

Jesse soon looked up at Zach with red eyes, and said quietly, "I-I'm so sorry.."

Zach shushed his by pressing a small kiss upon his lips, "don't apologize. Okay? Just let me hold you, alright?"

The taller member nodded before he whisped, "Kiss me again.. Please?"

Zach wasted no time in kissing Jesse yet again, this kiss lasting longer than the first.

--------------------------------------------

Oh, hello there! Do people actually read author's notes?

Anyway, I hope this was decent. It's pretty random and stupid, or whatever. I dunno', I hope you all enjoyed!

I'm here for anyone who may want to chat, okay? x

(Not edited as of yet!)

-JxsseRutherford.