Chapter 1

Hey so I guess I should introduce myself ya so... My names Angelisa I'm 13 (I'm actually 12 but whatever) I'm in 7th grade and I go to Maximum Junior High School. I have brown hair with blonde streaks in it and some red but it's very faint. I have brown eyes, pretty good white teeth, and tan olive skin (I'm Greek and Mexican). Ya so enough about me here's my life (lol didn't make sense but whatever).

~Angelisa POV~

It's Friday!!! Yassss bishes!!! I get up to my alarm playing Centuries by Fall Out Boy. I roll out of bed and literally fall on my ass. "Owww" I groan. Didn't know I was that fat lol jk. I get up and pad over to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day. (In the picture above and if it didn't load for you HAHA THAT SUCKS FOR YOU!!!) I decided sense it's Friday I'll actually put on a little more makeup then my usual (concealer and mascara) so I put on mascara, concealer, eyeliner (winged of course), and a dark red lipstick. I go to my bathroom and take my hair out of my braid, it's wavy so I leave it naturally down.

I go downstairs and pull on my shoes. I grab an apple and head to the bus. My friend Bo then approaches me and asks me for the math homework. I smirk 😏 "didn't do it again huh?" I ask "nope" he replies. Bo has big and when I say big I mean HUGE brown eyes, and brown old version Justin Bieber hair that he always flips. I dig around in my back pack and take it out and hand it to him. Then one of my best friends Izzy comes up to me. "Hey gurllllll" she says. "Hey hey!" I say back and then she just goes on her phone, so I go on mine too. Then the bus pulls up...

~Authors note~

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry for the short chapter I have an essay do tomorrow and I just started today lol. Kay so yah love you all hope your having an ama-Zayn (you'd get it if you were a directioner) day!!!!

Peace out and stay beast mode,

-Angelisa 😘👌😍