Chapter 1

"Thank you, please come again" she smiles as the customer leaves through the door. The smile she once had fell off her face, suddenly someone calls her out which frightens her to quickly put back on a smile. She turns around and see her manager dangling the keys of the shop, "Hey, Violet." He stops in front of her and smiles, "Do you mind staying late here and closing up for me."

Violet looks at the keys, "Umm" she hesitated but quickly responds. "Yes of course I would! I mean I don't mind closing for y-." Her manager chuckles and hands to the flustered Violet the keys. He thanks her and turns the open sign to closed before leaving. She places the keys on the table to continue cleaning up the shop. Hours have passed, Violet finally finishes mopping the floor along with all of the other tasks her boss had left her to do. She locks the front door before heading to the locker room. When she arrives to the locker, she finds that her locker was shining out a mysterious red light. Violet still having the mop in her hands, she stands her guard and points the mop towards the locker. The glow from the locker shines brighter scaring Violet, but it had suddenly stop. She approaches the locker carefully and unlocks it finding nothing inside but her clothes. "Huh?" Violet brushes it off and puts the mop back in the supply closet. She heads towards her locker and starts to undress. She opens locker again but only to notices that this time on top of her clothes appeared to be a red letter with an odd stamp sealing the envelope. She quickly puts on her clothes, grabs her bag along with the mysterious letter. She holds out the letter and reads out loud, "To open this letter please apply your blood on stamp" she stops in front of her car and laughs.

"Is this some kind of prank?" She enters her car and tries to open the mysterious letter. After a couple minutes later you hear her yell out of frustration. "What kind of envelope is this!" Violet had tried every possible way to open the envelope. Frustrated, she pulls out a pocket knife and cuts a small cut on her finger. Enough to make some of her blood come out. She hovers her bloody finger over the envelope, she watches the blood drops a few droplets on the designed stamp. She waited for a while but nothing happens, "Wow, nothing..." She throws the letter behind her seat, rolling her eyes. "Such a waste of my time," Violet tries to start the car but the letter behind her had open. A gush of cold wind came out, she turns around to find the letter had open, thinking it's was her imagination. She ignores it and starts her car again. Suddenly a white flash of blinding light interrupts and the envelope starts to pull her in. "What the hell!" She screams, holding onto the steering wheel. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" There was a small screech she heard when she realized that the steering wheel was slowly coming off. "No no, don't you dare," she cries knowing that her grip wasn't going to hold any longer including the steering wheel. This time the envelope starts to suck her in harder. "NO SOMEBODY HELP ME!" The steering wheel came off the car, the envelope pulled her in taking the steering wheel along with her. No longer to hear the screams of hers. It became slient, the letter closes shut and stayed in the car were she has once left it.