Chapter 1

Jungkook's Pov
It was later in the day and i was all alone in the practice room. During practice I forgot what to do halfway through so I told everyone else to go home without me. I started the music back up and started doing the choreography for Fake Love. And for some reason I forgot again which was weird I'm supposed to be the "Golden Maknae" I wish Namjoon never called me that because it put a lot of stress on me,to get everything perfect. My head started to painfully pound again my skull. I gasped and held my head in between my arms. A tear slipped down my face I didn't even realize I was crying because of the pain. I just laid there on the practice room floor holding my head.
~Time Skip 10 Minutes~
I finally managed to get up and start walking home. For some strange reason I couldn't remember the pin for the front door, so I decided to text Taehyung and ask him for the PIN number.

Kookie🍪
Hey can you give me the pin for the front door I forgot what it is.

TaeTae👽
Yeah sure it's ####

Kookie🍪
Thanks Tae, Goodnight Hyung

TaeTae👽
Goodnight

After I put the pin in I went to take a shower from sweating so much. I decided I would wake up early to go to the doctors for the headaches and me forgetting things.Then I went to bed after texting goodnight in the groupchat.