13.Realization.

'What the hell is she doing here with this asshole?'

But before I could even talk to her, she walked away from me, ignoring me completely which made my heart hurt a little making me unsure of my feelings for her.

"Let her be" Jin patted my shoulders with an anger look in his eyes but soon they softened when he looked at me.

He understood the emotion that I felt at that very moment which made me walk over to her.

Jackson and Mark stood in front of me, stopping me from going to her.

"Get side if you don't want to get your ass kicked" Taehyung spoke while he stood by my side but I stopped him.

"Don't" The moment I looked at y/n, I thought of the only reason that she might be acting this way would be that she knew about my bet.

But that seemed to be impossible so it could be another reason.

Jiwoo stood between the two guys while she folded her hands. Sumni was with y/n as both of them were giving their order.

"You hurt her enough. Walk away, all of you" Jiwoo pointed at the five of us which only made Taehyung chuckle.

"He didn't do shit. The only crime that he has committed is that he likes her, is it that unbelievable for your friend" Hoseok spoke from behind, being unaware of the real reason.

Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were good guys. They would have never supported me if I had told them about the thing we did.

They would never talk to us for sure.

"Dude what the fuck?" Jimin turned to Hoseok who covered his mouth.

I could see y/n who kept glancing in our direction, she heard everything Hoseok said yet she didn't react.

Sighing I decided to just walk out of this one. All she needs is a genuinely good friend. Jackson is way better than me that those things.

I walked out with the guys behind me.

"Why did you let her go?" Taehyung came to me while he spoke with anger.

"Why didn't you put up a fucking good fight with that asshole?" He pointed at Jackson but I only ignored him.

"Yeah even I wanna know" Jimin joined in.

"Guys, let this one be" Jin tried to calm them down.

"No I won't. We placed a bet on her didn't we? Did you fall for her Jeon? Or are you going to chicken out. If you are then do tell me, I'll try my shot with that bitch" And that was it.