The captured

Stiles- I groan waking up on a solid floor with only my top, hoodie and trouser but no shoss. I slowly sit up looking around the room seing a metal door, of the solid concrete, I look around again seeing Derek within the corner. "Derek where are we what happened?"

Derek- " that's the thing I only remember being in the loft then everything went black"

Stiles- "same except I was in them school in the locker room", I pull out a lollipop putting it into my mouth

Derek- "do you really have to have a lollipop right?"

Stiles- "yep either that or going a little crazy or being a danger to my self for example sucking too hard on my own tongue before bitting it off after a while, trust me I nearly did it before when only around I was thirteen, so yes I do need the lollipop"

Derek- I huff turning my head laying it on the wall

Charlotte- I walk in to the room "well look like fox bingo dot come aka little red riding hood is awake and so his is precious sourwolf" I saw walking towards

Stiles- "Hey! I only call him that and don't you dare go near him or touch" I growled out trying to get up and go over to her for only her to just wave her hand for me to forced off the floor into the air banging into a wall, I feel my teeth hurt, so did my eyes and nails

Derek- I gasp staring at Stiles stiles seeing claws like werewolf but sharper, teeth but like a fox and his eye orange redish eye but all togerher no hair on the hair of his face "what's wrong with him"

Charlotte- "stiles has always been a werefox and an Alpha at that but he never knew, his mother was one but unfortunately she died before she could tell him but only taught him his senses and because she didn't teach him anything else the fox has been trapped inside him"

Stiles- I use my strength getting my self and walk over which was extremely hard because of her powers of some sort "get off him!" I growled before roaring louder than I heard of a werewolf "he's mine!"

Charlotte- I stare at him in stock a werefox is never this powerful I've used my magic before but never had one this powerful "oh no"

Derek- I growled at the woman holding me down also "what!?"

Charlotte- "normally Alpha's are strong but not this strong he's extremely strong and I have used my magic againin werefoxes before even extremely strong Alpha's but this has never happened before" I rushed out of the room locking it again

stiles- I calm down once she's out I look down seeing claws and flicking my tongue against my teeth "so I'm a werefox, always knew there was something wrong with me but I didn't know" I check my pocket "shit"

Derek- I look up from my lap "what, what's wrong"

Stiles- "I have ran out of sweets and lollipop I knew I should of put more that usual in my pockets but no do I listen" I sit down biting/trying not to suck on my tongue by sucking on my lips but then It happens, ooh this properly going to hurt once it happens in the end

Derek- I hear his sucking and smell him panicking but there's also acceptance within there. I look uo seeing him not biting or sucking on his lip anymore, now it my turn to say "oh shit". I crawl over to him seeing pain on his face "open you mouth" I look in seeing only luckily enough a little bit on his tongue, I put two of my fingers in him mouth "suck" he does as I say but the thing I thought wouldn't happen was the arousal that's shooting through me to my lower area to little Derek. I look into his eye seeing lust within there making me growl.

Stiles- "can I suck you cock please?"

Derek- I rolled my eyes even though I want it. I move my hand down to my belt unbuckling it and undoing my zipper knowing that I don't have boxers on and never do, I take my cock "there you go"

Stiles- I lundge forward biting his neck marking him mine as he did for me to before taking him within my mouth moaning feeling my mouth feel full as I swirl my tongues are him as I bob my head up and down

Scott- I go into the place with Issac, Ethan, Aiden (who wasn't killed in this, the same with Allison, they were both put into Coma's but woke up in a few month later) and Lydia, I open the door seeing a shocking sight "oh now it's happened again"

Issac- "you mean this has happened both"

Scott- "yep, remember when thirteen me and Stiles ditched school and went to see a film  but only had money for the film, well lest just say he had no sweets left for his Fixation and had to you know go down on me with his mouth"

Ethan- I shack my head "hey, it's just time go, you two are now free"

Stiles- I take my mouth off his dick after making him cum five times, now that pack is here I got up and they showed up two to the car well I walked Derek was getting help on either side with his arm around Issac and Ethan. I sit at back with Issac and Ethan while Lydia was in the front and Derek in the middle of the car (its a eight seater car) I start twitching bad.

Scott- I look in the mirror seeing Stiles twitching/fidgeting, I know there as no sweet in the compartment 'oh fuck' I though "can one of you guys or both of you at back help stiles, there no sweet left in the compartment"

Stiles- "Derek is that alright?"

Derek- "of course love, you have needs you can't help plus I am not really in the right position to help"

Stiles- "I'm sorry"

Derek- "it's alright love"

Stiles- I turn to the boy seeing the both have there cocks out I take Issac within my mouth moaning when he pulls at my hair, I make him cum three times before moving onto Ethan, I make Ethan cum two time but now were back "thank you guys so much" I them open the door running off into the loft up the lift with the other when we go to the door I open it walking towards the kitchen knowing Derek has cupboard full of chocolate with him having a sweet tooth, I take a few lollipops poppy one in my mouth and sugary sucking sweet in wrapper into my pocket before walking back to the living room seeing the pack now sitting and watching a film even Peter here who I didn't know was back from his holiday (jackson also came back in this), I smile skipping over to Derek sitting down on his lap, taking a lollipop out my pocket and taking the wrapper off "open" I aay to Derek popping it into his mouth 'best day ever'

----

the end

C.W.