Chapter 1; Lance McClain

Lance McClain, The new Junior at the Voltron High. His brown eyes had opened for the new morning of a new beginning. Yawning and stretching before getting up out of bed, he looks at his new surroundings. He had only been in his new environment for only a day, and already being rushed into the new high school. He had some regrets moving in this new place of his, but what do you expect when you can't find your family after a while.

Lance had gotten changed into his green jacket, white shirt with a red collar around the neck base of the shirt; His blue skinny jeans, and his new high tops. Running down the stairs, he grabs his backpack and places it closer to the kitchen. He then grabs a bowl for cereal and eats it up as fast as he could before he was late for school. Passing a mirror, he does his finger guns, and slicks back his short brown hair. Lance sighs as he regrets this choice to step outside into the world.

Finally about after 20 minutes of walking in the pouring sun shine, and the windy, fall day, he makes it to the school. He smiles as he passes a bunch of cute girls, only for them to frown at him and spit at him. He sighs and continues to walk in the double doors. Pausing and looking at how big the high school was, a long black hair, mullet guy bumps into Lance.

"Don't pause in the door ways you dumbass." He whispered to him.

"Hey, uh.." Lance proceeds to put his hand behind his head as he is shy. Do you think you can help me with finding my classes? I'm new here and I don't know where anything is in this building." Lance asked him.

"Oh, yeah sure I guess." The mullet guy said, blushing a little out of shock. "Just follow me." He says with a smile.

Lance smiled and nodded at the boy. following behind him, the guy showed him all of his classes, which were with him.

"Hey, mullet guy.. I didn't get a chance to catch your name?" Lance asked as the mullet guy and him was walking to their first period.

"Keith, Keith Kogane.'' Keith had said. He was wearing a red, cropped hoodie, with a V-neck shirt. black skinny jeans with black combat boots. His purple eyes glowed with the light that was flowing in from the window.

Lance looks at him and nods. The first period bell rings as they both enter the classroom and take their seats. Lance decided to take a seat next to Keith. First class was Geometry. Wasn't very fun.

Although, already day one and Lance was getting a crush.