Smile Karl

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER'S AND ENJOY READING

Bea is not a rich people and sophie is feeling rich.

karl and ana is rich....

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DAY OR WHAT TIME WILL YOU INLOVE OR YOU CAN'T KNOW WHERE OR WHAT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT............ lOVE IS IN THE AIR.........................

<....>

<....>

<....>

<~_~>

<~_~>

<~_~>

SOPHIE IS TALKING WITH BEA

Bea please go to the airport and fetch my boyfriend because i am busy my boyfriend's name is karl laker and her mom's name is ana laker my boyfriend is a skater he will have competition here said sophie bea's friend.

..

..

..

BEA IS ON THE AIRPORT

Bea was finding for karl laker she is only one to find karl and ana ....

After waiting two hours......

Bea saw a group of skater from U.S.A. and followed by a woman bea call karl laker and ana laker.....

Karl and ana was finding the voice who call her name ..

Karl and ana saw a girl who shouting karl laker and ana laker.

(^_^)

(^_^)

karl said who are you why are you shouting my name and my mom's name..

I was finding to sophie's boyfriend and her mom are you karl laker said bea......(^_^)

*_*

Yes i'm karl why not sophie fetch me why are you ??????????????????????? said karl

~_~

#_#

%_%

Sophie said to fetch you  because sophie is busy ............. I'm sophie's friend nice to meet you said bea..

$_$

@_@

I will fetch you and ana to  hotel's were sophie's he sleeping.........................................

!_!

KARL AND ANA WAS ON HOTEL

When ana and karl came to the hotel he saw sophie and karl was hug sophie and cry...............

(^^^)

(^^^)

SOPHIE AND KARL WAS DATING

Sophie why are not you fetch me why are your friend said karl...

Because i'm busy to my work you know that i want to be succesful to my life said sophie...

*_*

*_*

^_^

BEA TALKING TO ANA ON THE HOTEL*_*

Ana were you from, from U.S.A. right???????????????????????????

Right bea i'm from U.S.A. and.......... I was finding of my wife James said ana.........

~_~

What's her last name????????? 

I don't know because my wife and me is were having on accident and I was forgotten all my past.........

....

....

....

....

KARL AND SOPHIE STARTING TO ANGRY WITH

Why are you starting to angry to me karl you say that you love me forever.....

Yes i said that..You say that you!!!!! fetch me to the airport....

Yes, but my schedule was exchange by the manager....I want to break with you.. And don't to see you again.. said sophie

Ok i don't to see your face again.......

$_$

KARL STARTED TO CRY WITH HER MOM

<_>

Karl why are you crying???????

Because sophie angry to me so that sophie and me was break....<_>

   THEN HER FOOD CAME TO HER ROOM AND KARL WAS NOT THERE

What's this food........... Ok i will eat now.................... Because karl was not here to join to eat

 said ana...

 ..

 ..

 ..

THEN ANA GET TO THE HOSPITAL

 ..

..

 ..

KARL CAME TO THE ROOM HER MOM WAS NOT THERE

Mom where are you??????????.........

AND A MAN CAME TO THE ROOM 

And said

Your mom get to the hospital.

 ..

..

..

KARL WAS ON THE HOSPITAL

Where's my mom?????????????????Dr. what happen to my mom????????

She got a food poison what her last food she eat?????????said the Dr.