Chapter One

Hello!  This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's lame! I hope you enjoy!  :D

~Erza~

Erza sits down at the bar, in the guild and looks around, seeing even after they got back from the magic games it's noisy as usual.

"Hello Erza-san! What would you like?" Mirajane's happy voice comes from behind her, she turns her head back towards her childhood fighting buddy.  "Can I have a piece of strawberry cake?" I ask calmly. Mira hands me a plate with a fat piece of cake.

"Thank you, Mira-san." I send her a soft smile, she smiles back. I turn around and watch Natsu and Gray at eachothers heads. "Stripper Boy!" "Bring it Flame brain!" "Brilliant Flame Of  The Fire Dragon!" Natsu yells whipping his fire at Gray,  "Don't hurt Gray-sama! WATER SLICER!" Juvia interferes attacking Natsu from the side. "I can handle my self." Gray growls, "Ice Make: Ice Cannon!" Gray yells shooting Juvia. "Iron Dragon Roar!" Gajeel yells as Gray is left with iron shards in his body.

"It's not polite to hit girls!" Gajeel grits through his teeth, "He's proving he's a man!" Elfman yells, punching Gajeel in the face. Before you know it, attacks are being sent back and fourth. All of a sudden metal and ice is being sent towards us, I duck after shoveling a fork full of cake into my mouth. I slowly get up to see my cake has been a victim. My eye begins twitching. "M-m-m....My...MY CAKE!" I yell before pulling out a sword, I run towards the crowd of people and begin slashing everywhere.

After a couple seconds each of them is knocked out cold, I glare at the floor. "Erza, don't you think that was a little harsh?" I hear Lucy's voice behind me. I slowly get up and turn around, giving her a death breaking glare. "Never mind! Never mind!" she yells flaling her arms around. I send her a smirk. I walk back to the bar and sit down in front of my killed cake. The guild starts it chatter back up.

"I'll have another piece of cake please," I say as I hear Mira walk towards me. "I'm sorry Erza-san; we're out! I'll place in an order if you'll pick it up." Mira says in a apologizing tone. I stare up at her, "Nonsense. I'll go and get some. Want anything while I'm out?" "No thanks! Maybe a little sample of cake though!" Mira giggles. I nod. Heading out of the guild.

I realize I went into battle without my chest plate. I shrug as I walk in towards the cake shop, I walk in as my face drops. Realizing that this is a man's pool place. "It's a girl!" One yells. I run out and across into the shop. "Welcome to Hatori's Baked Sweet Cakes!" The guy smiles, "What happened to Milo's Fresh Slices?" I ask staring at the pool sign. In golden letters it reads 'Pool Party 101'.  "I'm afraid it closed." A frown is plastered on his face.

"Oh...do you do strawberry cakes?" I ask walking towards the counter. He nods. "I'll take sixty then. Can you have them shipped to fairy tail....." "And sure. All for your guild?" I give him a smirk,  "15 are." His eyes widen. "So...the others?" "I'll be bringing to my home at Fairy Hills." I smile. "Oh...wow...Your a guild wizard?" I nod, "Erza Scarlet." His jaw drops. "The Great Titania?" "I don't know I earned that name, but I guess." I shake my head shrugging. "You like my idol. If I didn't have a love for baking I'd be a Guild Wizard." "Really? What's your magic type?" "Actually I am a requip wizard too." Hatori smirks.

I raise my eye brow and smirk. "Drop by sometime, we can have a fight." "I'm actually not that good like you..I'd actually die against you..." "I could always train you." I smirk. Hatori's eyes widen as he nods eagerly. "Okay. Remember. 60 cakes to fairytail. And could I have a random cake sample please?" I say putting 150 jewl down. Hatori gives me a little box. I smile walking out holding the box. As she walks out she bumps into some one, throwing her cake in the air. She falls back screaming. The cloaked figure she bumped into catches her and her cake sample for Mirajane. His touch sent sparks up her back, a weird heat makes her way up to her face.

The cloakie sets Erza back up and hands her the sample cake, "T-thanks..." I stutter. The cloakie nods. Erza quickly clutches the sample, her mind wanders back to the touch. Only Jellal ever made that touch, she wanders to they're realtionship. Why did he lie about not wanting to kiss her? She stares down at her cake box. Maybe he likes another girl? Maybe I'm not just cute? Maybe he never liked me?...Erza enters fairy tail seeing Gray and Natsu battling out insults.

"Ice Princess!" "Flame head!" "Mayor of strips village!" "King of dumb ass landia!" With that I throw up the cake sample in the air bashing their heads together. Catching the sample she walks up to the counter, I place down the sample as Mira walks over, she opens the box and gasps. "It looks so delicious! Thanks Erza-san." I nod and turn to my fellow guild mates. What's happening with me and Jellal though? Thats when I had to wrap my head around it.

It's never going to happen...