ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ [1]

Denki Kaminari X Secret Boyfriend! Reader

 Warnings: Swearing, Minor Injuries, 

   Key: [H/c] = Hair Color, 

 Canon/Non Canon: Canon

   AU: No

 Relationship: Romantic

    Inspo: None

 Requested From: Wattpad

   Note: As of now Requests will be closed. I hate to close them so soon, but I hope you all understand. Things are getting a little rough. But aye, the first Denki request :D Apologies for the error in the last chapter. It's so annoying when that happens t_t 

   "Hey, Denki. I got this cute friend that's free this weekend, how about I set you two up?" Mina suggested to the electric teenager.

   "Oh, I actually have plans already. Thanks, though." Denki didn't seem to interested in the idea, but tried to smile in appreciation at her offer.

   "Oh, okay." Mina said, sitting back down at her seat. She though that Kaminari would be more excited about such a thing, but he didn't seem to be at all. What could he even have planned this weekend that it wouldn't make him excited for a date?

   Now that Mina thought about it more and more, Kaminari's general perviness and interest in romance has been dwindling down more and more these days. She wondered what the cause of all of this could be.

   When she glanced back at his desk, Kaminari was on his phone. He was smiling and giggling, texting the mysterious person back quite fast. Mina tried connecting all the dots in her head, of why Kaminari didn't take up the date and why he would be smiling at his phone like that.

   He must've had a secret love already!

   Mina had been trying to set him up for months and he already found somebody! She was happy for him, but at the same time, he didn't tell anyone! Not even her! And she was one of his best friends. She was gonna have to kick his ass, AFTER she finds out who he's been seeing and if she approves of them or not.

   She'd have to assemble the Bakusquad and follow Kaminari on his date this weekend, and also figure out why Kaminari didn't say anything about it. She took out her own phone and texted Sero, Kiri, and Bakugou about all of this.

   Bakugou of course said he didn't care, but Mina knew he'd most likely come along. I mean, what's he got better to do? Sero was on board, and Kiri said he'd also come along. So it was settled, this weekend they were on a secret spy mission.

   Meanwhile, Kaminari couldn't get off his phone. He loved texting his secret love, who was actually his boyfriend. [Y/n] [L/n]. The boy went to a different high school than him, so they texted often. He saw Denki walking around the city one day, and got excited. He was actually sort of something like a fan. He saw Denki in the sports festival, and although he lost he really loved his style. Denki was actually shocked at first, and thought this guy was trying to pull his leg.

   Fortunately enough, [Y/n] wasn't playing some cruel joke. Being flattered, Denki decided to give him his phone number and chat. After hanging out and getting each other better, they both developed mutual crushes on one another.  Denki never really felt so lucky to meet someone who actually liked him so much. He didn't even know he could feel feelings like this.