A Homeless Child, turn into a Handsome Photographer

Today is Friday the 13th, exact date when I got separated to my parents and got lost to a National Forest. It's late in the evening when a homeless child, approach me and ask me for food.

I am only 6 at that time. I don't even have an idea of what I am going to do on that situation. So I just go to the nearest restaurant and buy him some food. But unfortunately it was so expensive. We were about to leave when luckily I saw my parents. My mom buy food for the child , and after that we leave, and I did not hear anything about that homeless child, not until my college years.

Many years had past and now I am in college taking up Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management. And now on my 2nd year, at this moment I am in the university library of our school with my two crazy best friend Hannah Mae Feolog and Verna Clarrisse Dipus. The three of us are planning on what we are going to do after our class this afternoon. After all the school year has just started, so we are planning to do something this day. Verna said," why don't we go to Guimaras and visit some resorts," while Hannah refused , and suggest that we just eat on a expensive restaurant near the National Forest. At that moment, some memory of my childhood pop-up on my mind.

We were on our way to the restaurant when I drop by in the National Forest , hoping that I could see the homeless child before. But instead of a homeless child I saw a handsome tall guy holding a camera , and taking pictures. I was about to leave and ignore him , when he call me by my name, and take some of my pictures. While he is walking ,coming to me. Many questions are bothering me ," how did he know me? Did we met before?," that was on my mind at this moment. He is standing in front of me smiling while I was stupidly staring in his handsome face." Can we talk for a moment?" he said , and me unconsciously agree with him, we talk so many things . I even ask some questions. He said that he is Marc Austin Donovan, a photographer and he is exploring the world to capture beautiful places and events. He even invited me to have a dinner date with him. And again I stupidly agree, not considering that I am with my friend's and they are waiting to me at the nearest restaurant. We were eating when I ask him if how did he know me. He just smiled and ask me if I could still remember the homeless child I help before at the park. He said it was him, I was shocked of what I've known , he is far different from the child I help before.

He said that , after that night my parents bring him to an orphanage , and an American couple adopted him and send him to school. He also confess that he keep on searching me ,and unexpectedly he saw me at the park where we first met . I was on stage of shock when I ask him ,"why do you want to find me?" again he smiled ,"because I want to thank you, for you are the reason of all of this." And to fulfill my promise to my self." What was your promise to your self? I asked,. To become a photographer ant to capture every moment I'm with you and our night ended reminiscing our past.

Marc and I keep seeing each other , he even meet my two crazy best friends , and enjoy each other's company . I am so happy at this moment that I met a new person who could be my friend that I could tell my problem, a father that I could lean when I'm sad, a brother that I could share my secrets , and a person who could capture every wonderful moment together.