Move on

PROLOGUE

I didn't know what was happening, everything was happening too fast. "why do you like ME out of all the other girls?" I asked, then he suprised me when he kissed me saying, "because your not like the other girls".

Chapter 1

It was supposed to be a normal Monday just like my normal life that happened to normal people but let me tell you it was everything BUT normal... BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! " ughh,"

i groaned as i slammed my alarm off, school.. the best place to be, at least apart from Here... home, ever since my mom died it's been very hard on my dad an I, " ARE YOU UP YET SARAH!!??" i heard my dad yell from downstairs, he's always up early because he's a lawyer. " YUPP!!" i yelled back, i miserably crawled out of my comfty bed and brushed my teeth, i loved school not because of friends but because i liked the actual school, well i loved my friends too or should i say... friend.. my bestfriend and partner in crime Casey, we've known each other ever since fifth grade and we've been best friends ever since. we were now Juniors in high school in about the fifth week of school. i picked the cutest outfit i could possibly find, straightened my naturally platinum blonde hair and at last put on some simple eye liner, mascara, lipgloss and a little blush. I quickly ate and apple on the way out to the bus stop. the bus came late as usual but I dont mind, I like the nature around my house. at last the bus came and I hopped on but someone was in my seat so i sat in the seat right behind the bus driver instead. I wasn't used to people being on my bus before me considering i'm the first one on so i studied the new guy. He was a cute teen about my age it looked like, he was listening to music and looking out of the window so he didn't notice me staring at him like a fool. he had nice brown curly hair and beautiful green eyes. he had other nice features but as i was staring at him he turned around and quickly looked at me, i froze and immediatly turned and looked away from him. at the corner of my eye, i seen him smile...

Harry's P.O.V.

I was listening to music but i felt like someone was staring at me, so i turned around and seen the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, she didn't wear too much makeup and her lipgloss was the perfect shade of her lips, she seen me looking at her and quickly turned away, " geez," i thought while smiling, "first day and someone already has a crush on me"

Sarah's P.O.V.

I didn't stare at him for the rest of the bus ride, i knew he seen me staring at him but at least he smiled... as i was getting off of the bus the same guy walked up to me, flashed a pair of brilliant white teeth and said " hi, I'm Harry, do you think you could help me find Mr. Nyswaner?" " yeah, he's my first hour" i replied, " i'll show you how to get there." We walked down the hall asking about each other and trust me, we got PLENTY of stares from girls and guys alike. when i got to my locker he said " my locker is 273," where's that at?" I started smiling so harry asked "what?" with a mischevious grin, "look down," i said still smiling. " I found it!" said Harry, and we both started laughing. We both got our stuff and headed toward mr. Nyswaner's room...

Chapter 2

"So how do i do this?" Harry asked, " you put the sodium Flouride in with the blue solution"."oh, thanks" he said with a cheeky smile. " no problem" i said with a smile. After class Harry and i were walking together again, we had found out that we have all of our classes together except for 7th period which kind of sucked since i knew Ashley Lefite was in that class. Ashley Lefite, the biggest bitch you could possibly ever meet, who took everything and gave nothing, who took other girl's boyfriends for the fun of it! And i knew for sure that she'd try to take advantage of Harry as well, but yet maybe he wouldn't mind it. He seems like the kind of person that would do the same to a girl but who am i kidding...