The Relationships:Hary Styles Fanfic

I took a deep breath. My hands trembled before opening the door. I took one last breath and pulled the door open. I walked to my first class, Geography. I took a seat in the back of the class. "Hello, You must be Sarah Miller" The teacher said. I nodded my head shyly. Everyone turned back and stared. I smiled as I blushed. "And where are you from?" She asked. I cleared my throat. "Texas" I said. Everyone got all big eyed. "Texas!? What on Earth. What are you doing halfway across the Earth?!" The eacher laughed. I giggled. "My dad got a job here. I was pretty stocked about coming. London is beautiful" I smiled. Everyone grinned.

Class passed and I got alot of attention. "So, your from the states? Whats it like there?" Said some girl named Amy. I shrugged, "No diffrent from here really." She laughed. "Im sure its way diffrent!" I shook my head. "Not much! Except we call them pants, not trousers" I smiled. That was pretty much the only comparisson that was on-the-top-of-my-head. "We all know that, silly. And its Soccer over there. And But." Everyone laughed. "Yeah" I smiled. "So, got anyone to sit with at lunch?" Britt asked. Britt was one of Amy's friends. I shook my head. "You should sit with us!" Akisha said. Akisha was another one of Amy's friends. I smiled, "Thanks. I'd love to" They all smiled. "Alright, i'll see you then Sarah" Amy said. She walked away as I headed to my next class.

I walked into Science. I noticed an empty seat and sat there. "Sorry Loser. Thats my seat" I looked behind me and saw a girl wearing a bright pink shirt and skinny jeans, with hair that  looked like it had been dyed a billion times. "Oh, Sorry. I didnt see your name" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Seriously? Are you really going to do this? Get up Brat" She said. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to face foward. "I said get up" She said again. "And I said No" I snapped back. "Fine. Have it your way. But tomorrow, everything goes back to the way it was" She smiled. I rolled my eyes again and got out my journal. "Umm, Hi?" Someone said. I looked up. "Hi" I said, showing a fake smile. "You must be knew" He said. I nodded. "Yep."   He smiled. "Figured. You do know that thats Amber's seat, right?" He asked, laughing a little. "You mean that Brat over there?" I asked, pointing to Amber. He nodded. "Then yes. Im fully aware" I smiled back. He giggled. "So where you from?" He asked. "Texas" I grinned. He got big eyed. "Nice. What brings you here?" He asked. "Parents got a job." I shrugged. "But I was acctually excited to move here. London is beautiful!" I said. He smiled, "Yeah." The bell rang and the teacher walked into the class. "Okay! You will be assigned a partner and will be working on a project for the next week! Okay?" She said, grabbing a clipboard from her desk. "Partners Are!" she started.

Alan and Brenna

Keelen and Lindsey

Beth and Chelsea

Alexiss and Amber

Marthin and Kirsten

Alana and Karla 

Kaden and Grace

Stewart and McKenna

Lilly and Lauren

Justin and Jay

Loren and Skylar

"Get with your partner and then I will explain the assignment!" She said. I got up from my dest and walked to the front. "Umm. Mrs.White, I dont have a partner" I said. She looked at her clipboard. "Name?" She asked. "Sarah. Sarah Miller" I said. She looked up from her clipboard. "Harry Styles. You will be partners with Sarah Miller." She said. Harry stopped talking with Justin and Jay and walked up towards me. "Alright." He smiled. "Oh, and Mrs.White. Lookin' good!" He winked. I looked up at him and laughed. He was the class clown. It was so obvious.

"So, How on earth are we going to finsh this stupid project?"He asked. I shrugged, "We work" I smirked. He playfullt slapped my cheek. "We'll finish it Harry." I said. He grabbed his pencil and started to write notes. The project was based on notes. We had to explain the cycles of... Reproduction. Harry laughed at the notes he had just written. "What?" I giggled. He smiled.