1

Jennies POV

I've been hearing my parents being stressed for the entire past month, the company is at the lowest point that its ever been. But for some reason this past week has been quiet, no angry phone calls there hasn't been anything like that this past week. Just as I was thinking my phone rang it was Nayeon.

Jennie: hey

Nayeon: hey gurlll how are you? are you doing anything? you should come outside I'm already out here waiting for you by the way, see you in a bit. MUAH.

*end of phone call*

She always does this, shows up and expects me to drop everything I'm doing to come meet her. But she's always been an amazing friend and I know she always wants me to come out of my shell and have a fun life.

I was on my way downstairs when my parents stopped me and asked me to sit down that they needed to have a talk with me. They sounded really serious so I went outside and told Nayeon that my parents needed to speak to me and she understood and told me to call her after. We parted ways and I went back inside.

**No Ones POV**

Mr K: Jen we're just going to get straight to the point because this isn't an easy thing to say so we'll do it as quickly as possible.

Jennie: what is it dad?

Mrs K: Jennie we were going through a tough time with the company and it would go bankrupt so we... we made a deal with the Manoban family.

Mr K: you're going to marry their daughter... next week on Tuesday.

Jennie didn't know what to do or say she was just frozen now knowing that she was going to be married at 19 with someone she has never met, so many things were going through her head at that moment.

After a few minutes of silence Jennie just got up and went outside without saying anything, her parents didn't know where she was headed and neither did she.

*Jennie POV*

After going on a long walk in the city of NY she returned home. I wouldn't argue with my parents on the marriage topic because I knew that they always won in the end, I would just be making things worse for myself.

As I was heading up stairs my mother called after me and I just turned around to face her.

Mrs K: you'll be meeting her tomorrow be ready at 8PM she and her family will be arriving.

After I heard that I just headed upstairs to my room, locked the door and called my two best friends Nayeon and Jihyo to tell them what happened and hoped they would cheer me up or at least try.

*Lisa POV*

I was just staring at my father after he just told me that I was engaged to a girl that I've never met before, at barely 18, next week.

Mr M: Lisa what are you still doing here?

He said as he was signing some papers he didn't even bother to look up.

Lisa: you know that I have a girlfriend right?

Mr M: so?

Lisa: why would you engage me to someone knowing that I have a girlfriend?

I yelled.

Mr M: just break up with her why are you making such a big deal about this.

My father finally looked up at me.

Lisa: I love her dad we've been together for 4 years now do you just expect me to forget about her and dump her like nothing. I'm not breaking up with her so you better end this deal because I'm not doing shit.

As I was walking out I heard him say

Mr M: You're going to go break up with her right now, I don't care what reason you give her, hell you could tell her the truth for all I care but mark my words if I find out that this little relationship is still going or anything like that something bad will happen. It'd be a shame if such a pretty, smart girl with such a bright future ahead of her were to get hurt or much worse have no future at all.

Lisa: You stay the hell away from her.

I yelled and slammed my fists on his desk.

Mr M: well then it seems we have a deal, you end things and she stays safe pretty simple choice. If you really love her you shouldn't even be questioning what to do right now.

**No Ones POB**

Lisa was outside her girlfriends door waiting for her to open. After a few seconds a beautiful girl opened the door talking on the phone. She moved her hands telling Lisa to come in. After a few minutes the beautiful girl came running to Lisa to hug her after that hug they kissed. They kissed like it was the last time, but little did one of them know that it was their actual last kiss.

Lisa: hey.

she said after they broke from their kiss.

Irene: wow you've never kissed me like that before, we should kiss like that more often.

Irene said smiling, she noticed that Lisa was sitting on the couch quietly and she also noticed that Lisa seemed upset.

Irene: Lis are you okay? Did something happen?

Lisa: can we watch a movie?

Irene nodded and put on a movie on netflix, they cuddled for the time they were watching the movie. She knew something was wrong because it was the middle of the movie and Lisa hadn't made any jokes or remarks about the romantic movie which she hated.

Irene: ok Lisa I know something is wrong spit it out.

Lisa: we need to break up.

Irene: what? why?

Lisa: I don't love you anymore.

Irene: Lalisa why are you saying that, don't say that. I know that it's not true because you wouldn't have kissed me like you did 30 minutes ago if you didn't love me, and I can tell you're lying because of the fact that you haven't looked me in the eyes since you came in here.

Lisa: I'm engaged, my father engaged me with someone because of business and I'm getting married next Tuesday.

Irene: so why can't you just say no? why can't you fight and resist. If you really love me-

Lisa: I'm doing this because I love you, I don't know if you'll ever understand but I love you more than anything that's why I'm doing this.

Irene: please Lisa don't leave.

Irene said crying.

Lisa was crying as well, she always tried to be strong but around Irene she could let go, around her she didn't have to pretend to be someone else she could just be herself, she could let her walls down.

Lisa: I'm sorry, goodbye. I love you never forget that.

Lisa walked out and left Irene crying.

*Lisa POV*

After ending things with Irene I went to my apartment, I cried and cried until I didn't have any tears left to cry. After a few hours I received a text from my father saying that tomorrow at 8PM I would be meeting my future wife and to be ready. 'Future Wife' that feels so wrong, that should be Irene not some other girl. But I'm not going to treat her badly because I'm sure that she just like me had no choice in this.