Get some rest.

It was getting late and you were ready for bed. Today was another long day of dealing with the antics of your group.Between Fugo and Narancia aruging about school work again, Mista complaining about how he had ended up with the number 4 on something dumb and of course Abbacchio glaring a hole through poor Giorno's head. You were ready to sleep for a year and not to mention some cuddling from your love,Bruno. Placing your book down next to the couch you stand up,stretching your arms above your head you make your way down the hallway towards your boyfriend's office. He tended to work himself all night and day. Most of the time forgetting to sleep or even eat. Gently you knocked on his door waiting for an answer,nothing. That was odd he always answered. Slowly you opened the door, to see a certian male asleep on the floor wrapped in a blanket with the same pattern as his suit which made your heart melted. You silently make your way over to him,kneeling you gently shake his shoulder. "Bruno..." stirring a bit a hmm left the man before he opened his eyes and looked up at you confused. "I didn't mean to fall asleep.. I dont even remember being on the ground either." Pushing himself off the floor he groaned and stood up with the blanket falling to the floor. You pick up the blanket before standing up."Bruno you work to hard,you fell asleep on the floor." You chuckle saying that which earned you a small smile from him as he left the office. You followed behind him not ready to give up on making sure he got some proper rest. "Bruno will you at least take a nap with me..?" Stopping he turned around to face you and smiled. His eyes held a tired stare,but so much love in them too. He nods and places a hand on your cheek. "Si la mia stella." sighing happily you remove his hand from your face and pull him along to your shared room. His blanket still in hand you gently place it onto the bed before crawling under it and Bruno shortly after joing too. You snuggle up to his chest and he holds you close,gently kissing your cheek you both fell asleep shortly after. It's safe to say for once Bruno got a full night of rest and you couldn't be more happier to wake up and see how peaceful the man you loved looked.