uno

"Chim, are you free today?"
Jimin looked at Seulgi. They are at the cafeteria of his workplace, they were having lunch together when she asked her.

He shrugged then sighed, "As long as I want to, but I can't. The day that we went to Japan was the last time that my boss have to approve my leave."

Seulgi pouted "How about after your work?" She really wanted to go out with him, for the last time because little did he know she will be flying back to Paris for her work and they won't be able to talk to each other regularly. Also she really loves watching movies and she wanted Jimin to experience it with her besides she will miss him.

"I really can't, there's a bunch of stuffs that I need to do.   Let's watch it together sometime, sorry. I love you."

Seulgi smiled hopelessly and not enough for Jimin to notice her faking it. "I love you too."

"Jimin!" They both looked at the person who called him, it's Hoseok– his friend.

"Oh, Seulgi you're here!" They both waved and smiled at each other, Hoseok then stared at Jimin. "Ms. Kim is waiting for you, go now. By the way, I have to go. See you again, lovebirds?"

They both chuckled. Jimin stood up and so as Seulgi.

"So.." she hugged Jimin, yes it's called public display of affection but Seulgi didn't care. "You should get going. You're right. Let's watch that movie next time." Yet she felt otherwise. Her face hints a little bit of disappointment but she didn't let him notice it.

"I love you, Chimmie."

"I.. love you too Seul."