Chapter One

Tavia is a very popular actress is Asia. Of course popularity comes with a price. They start to lose their personal life. In Asia fans are pretty crazy especially when their idols start dating. Him Law and Tavia haven't directly admitted they are dating but I'm pretty sure everyone already knows they are dating by now. There was a fan who was obsessed with Tavia. He shows up to every one of her functions or public appearances.  He knows everything about her and has watched every show along with every detail of her character in each show. He secretly has a plan of following her to see exactly what her personal is like. He has followed her around for a few days and knows his surroundings. After she comes home from a long day of filming, she goes straight up to her apartment and the security guard isn't at his usual post. He takes the same elevator as Tavia and she smiles at him and they start to engage a conversation. She asked him when he moved in because she never saw him before. He said just last week and as the elevator approached the designated floor and they both get out.  Tavia goes into her apartment and he realizes she has a strong security system. He hides in the stairway and about 10 minutes later, Tavia comes out of her apartment with a towel. She seems to be going to the pool downstairs.  She takes the first elevator that approaches and he took the second one. When he got down to the pool he realized there was another person next to Tavia.  By his buff body he assumed that was Him Law. He realized he couldn't get near Tavia with Him all over her so he decided to come up with another plan.