Chapter 1: The Nightmare(Jess' Dream)

Jessica or better known as Aphmau on YouTube smiled softly as she played her angel harp in a park.

She wore an outfit that matched her MineCraft role play of Phoenix Drop High.

Her mother sat on a park bench as she danced like a prima ballerina and played her angel harp

People enjoyed her performance as she played and dance.

She was playing a beautiful tune she couldn't get out of her head.

She then began to sing the tune.

"In the NiGHTS, dream delight, I want to see you standing there."

Jess smiled more as she sung and played the tune.

As she continued to dance like a prima ballerina.

"In the NiGHTS, dream delight, I found someone, who really cares."

Jess gasped as she shot her eyes open seeing her mother getting in her car.

Jess dropped her angel harp making it fall through the ground as if it was water, as she ran to her mother, grabbing her mothers arm.

Her mother turned to her with a soft smile on her face.

She kissed the top of Jess' head as she got into her car, which as it drove off turned into a plane.

Jess sighed as she looked at the ground.

The world around her, turning into a dark and endless void.

She heard laughter making her look around seeing her bullies surrounding her.

She held herself close, not liking the feeling in the air.

They soon had nightmaric red eyes as they began turn into shadows.

Jess had only one thing going through her head.

GET AWAY FROM THEM JESSICA!

Jess ran away from them as fast as she could, tripping on her footing a bit as she did.

The nightmare felt endless, as if she'll never would wake up from it.

A bright white light appeared in front of her making her run to it with open arms as a bright smile.

Feeling a safe feel from it.

The shadows had disappeared from the light but Jess didn't stop running to the light.

She was engulfed by the light and said one thing once the light disappeared-

"Where the heck am I?"