16.Group Project Gone Wrong.

"Ughhhh" I ruffled my hair for the hundredth time making me question how I'm not bald yet

"Ughhhh" I ruffled my hair for the hundredth time making me question how I'm not bald yet. All of us were at Taehyung's place.

"Why did I say that to her?" I screamed a little louder in embarrassment when I realised the mistake I did yesterday.

"Why did I had to drink so much?"

"It's all because of her being around with that guy named Mars all day"

"It's Mark , are you still drunk?" I heard Jimin's voice and Taehyung's laughed that followed right after.

"How could you even say that to her? Like seriously. Punishment? That is so outdated dude" Taehyung placed his hand on my shoulder while he kept laughing.

"Shut it" I shook off his grip.

"Yeah give him some time to breathe dude, he just embarrassed himself in front of his long time crush" Jimin said out loud.

"Anyways, you know what bad girls get when they behave badly" Jimin spoke in a deep voice while he mimicked my actions from yesterday.

"Oh no, what is that?" Taehyung replied in a high pitched voice.

"Y/n's voice is not like a dying horse like yours, you asshole" I threw the pillow at the both of them but they continued their act.

"Punishment, love" I cringed hard after hearing my very own words.

"That is such a fuckboy move man, she's gonna be mad at you for sure" Jin laughed out loud and all I did was gulp down the sadness.

'Ugh I offended her again, I shouldn't have done that'

"Yeah y/n's voice is smooth and sweet like honey" I turned my eyes to look at Jin who had a smirk on his face.

"No shit dude, have you seen her smile" Hoseok placed his hand over his heart.

"Did you see how hot she looked at the party yesterday, all the boys were practically drooling. I don't blame Mark for falling for her" I heard Yoongi's voice which made me have flashback of her in that pretty little white dress.

'She did look hot'

"I smell jealousy" Namjoon pointed out when he noticed my glare at them.

I rolled my eyes and just walked over to the couch and sat down.

*The next day at school*

I got out of my car and made my way towards the class. Walking inside I saw Jackson who was beside y/n.

Clicking my tongue in annoyance I sat down at my seat. I could see Mark making his way towards her.

Soon enough I heard them laughing and enjoying each other's company. It was their very own little group of Y/n, Jiwoo, Sumni, Mark and Jackson.