intro

"okay donut! sit!" she commanded, pointing her finger to her young puppy. he was barely 2 and a half months old, and his name was donut. he was going through his first obedience class, and was the youngest there.

donut sat, giving his owner a little smile. his stubs were unbelievably cute. everyone who passed by him cooed and awhed at his cuteness.

"good boy donut!" she exclaimed, giving him a training treat. donut spun in a circle to express his happiness, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. she squatted down, giving him scritches on his head. donut barked in approval and his owner giggled.

"kooky, sit!" a tall boy, wearing a black hoodie and grey track pants commanded. his white, fluffy dog stood there. "kooky, sit!"

donut ran over, looking like he was hopping because he was that stubby. donut sat in front of the boy, and sat. the boy bursted out laughing.

"kooky, why can't you be as good as this doggy huh? you suck dude!"

donut's owner came to retrieve her dog. "sorry about that, this is his first class and he just wants all the attention and treats."

the boy laughed, "it's okay! he's cute. what's his name?"

"his name is donut." she smiled proudly, "how about yours..?"

"ahh, this is kooky. he's a brat." the boy sulked, "he will never listen to me. he's so stubborn. oh, by the way, i'm jungkook."

"kooky's a good boy, huh?" donut's owner smiled while squatting down, giving kooky scritches and love. donut moved between jungkook's legs, and jungkook sat on the ground. he grabbed the small potat doggy and held him. kooky was beginning to get jumpy and excited, almost knocking down donut's owner. "kooky, sit."

kooky sat right away. jungkook's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"kooky, you are such a backstabber."

the girl laughed loudly, giving kooky a treat. donut fumbled through jungkook's arms and whined at his owner, who also gave him a treat.

"i'm nako." she told jungkook, looking at him while petting both kooky and donut. "if you don't want kooky, i'll take him."

kooky is a three month old miniature american eskimo. he looked like a little polar bear, and nako loved that.

"pft, you take him and i'll have donut." jungkook retorted, feeling betrayed. kooky was rubbing against nako, taking in all the love he was getting.

donut barked at kooky, jumping around saying that he wanted to play. the two began to do puppy's play and wrestle around. it looked like a scoop of ice cream and a baked potato was rolling around the ground.

"how old are you by the way? you look pretty young." jungkook asked, crossing his arms in front of him after he stood up. nako and he were observing their puppies.

"i'm 19." she said, "and you?"

"22." he grinned, "you go to the university nearby here?"

"yea, uni of seoul." nako said, pulling out her phone to record the pups. "i'm studying nursing. how about you?"

"i'm studying computer science." jungkook told her, "ya, kooky, why are you on the ground? you're letting donut beat you."

nako laughed, putting away her phone. puppy class was about to end in a few minutes.

"donut, come on, let's go!" she clapped her hands. kooky and donut both stopped wrestling and walked to nako. they both sat in front of her and she laughed. "dude, i'm taking home your dog."

jungkook pouted, "kooky you are so mean. traitor."

he grabbed kooky, putting on his red leash. nako put on donut's grey leash and patted his head.

"wanna exchange numbers? i still need to socialize donut more and i was wondering if you'd be down for the dogs to have a playdate?" nako asked with a smile. jungkook looked at her for a few seconds. he finally got a good look of her face.

she's cute. he thought, nodding his head. 

"sure."

-------

ok the dog used in the photo is my dog LOL his instagram is @journeyofdonut if you wanna see more of him! i'm finally back into writing after so many years :')