Part 17. Your fault

"Because of the four of you, I'm gonna punish your friends too this time so that you know to never mess with the school rules" His words made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion

"All of your friends will be in the upcoming event along with the four of you"

"But sir-" As soon as Namjoon tried to defend us, the principal's glare made him stop.

"Welcome Ms.Choi" It made us groan and curse under our breath when she entered the classroom.

The rest of the group members were soon called in and were stunned to see our faces like this but got even more pissed when they knew the reason behind it.

"The upcoming event these year can be the drama club so you guys should start practicing your acting skills" After explaining us some rules they dismissed us.

"I cannot believe that I have to be in this because of your fault" I heard Jiwoo's voice but I stayed quite.

"And also to top it off we don't get any extra marks or anything beneficial from doing such events" Her complaining was now getting even more irritating.

Jackson and his group were long gone after the girls kept prepping them with their worried talks.

"If only you held it in a little longer we wouldn't have been in this situation" I heard y/n's voice that made me even more mad.

"She is right...you guys, why did you had to jump in like that" Sumni spoke out softly.

"Oh so what you expect us to do? Take insult from him" Taehyung walked closer to Sumni but soon held himself back when she flinched a little.

"Yoooo dude back off" Jimin held Taehyung and slightly pushed him.

"Whatever" I clicked my tongue and walked out ignoring everyone and especially her.

'Does she not know that her words have meaning and they hurt when she side's up with him'

"Jeon" I heard her voice as soon as I opened the car door.

I turned to look at her standing a little further away from me. She soon stood in front of me while giving me glare.

"You shouldn't have-"

"Don't" I clenched my fist and just decided to go home instead of hearing her sad story for Mark.

"Would you just listen" She held my wrist, I closed the car door and grabbed her hand pulling her close and turned her around.