~{ prologue }~

Darkness
The only word I can explain
On how my vision is
Right now

"I need to think of a new name so they can pronounce it easily without messing it up"

"I know how about Rina ! It is in my real name but a little visible to people. But it's a good name ! They can pronounce it easily"

"Rina starnote ... or.. starie note ? No no Rina stary? Ughh worse. I'll stick with the first option."

"Now I am known as Rina Starnote, a girl with blue, pink, purple hair and a star and a music note as a symbol !"

And it was official at that time as the name has been given to me. I see how my skin is yellow, I didn't complain since I didn't know how to. At that time, I started to interact with many people or ponies to be exact. Until one day...

"I'm feeling like I'm getting out of this pony fandom"

I heard the voice again.. is she gonna left me then ? I heard when ur creator says this you'll be forgotten and they'll make a new character all together...

"But of course I won't change u Rina ! I'll just re-design your look"

I was relief of what I heard. But then i feel myself change into a whole new person. My hair is natural brown, pink and purple. My eyes are different colour still doesn't change from the first design, right one pink and left one purple. As my skin became a normal human skin and my clothes change as well and my powers are limited by my bracelet.
Before, my bracelet was a heart shape but now it's a star shape.

I look at myself, happy with the design I was given and everything seems to fit in with me perfectly.

"There Rina ! From now on your name is Rina star, holding the powers of invisibility, levitation, purple liquid for life, as for pink light for instinct death."

I smiled at how happy my creator was when she change my look and everyone else accept her decision. But not for long until something... bother her mental and her physical. She started to have deep thoughts and asking her friends "will u miss me.. if I attempt to kill myself ?" Or "it's best that I never existed in this god damn life"

And that's where is all began...