Short Story

This is a rough estimate of a conversation that took place ten years ago

In a dimly smoke filled room in Los Angels, several Hollywood Players, discuss a future movie project .

The featured players are

Dirty old man (aka the head of 20th centry fox’s studio)

Agent for unnamed star

Ron Underwood(former star director)

Cara Dellaverson(writer)

Dirty Old Man: – "I know what you’re here for; but I don’t think this script, is going to fucking work"

Cara: – "The script is genius , I've cut and pasted mickey blue eyes, and the Bodyguard together."

Ron: –" Sincerely this is the best script, I've read in a while."

Dirty Old Man: - "That’s because the last script you read was Pluto Nash",

The dirty old man pauses and takes a deep breath

Dirty old Man:- "I also have other doubts about this project."

The dirty old man then looks at the agent

Dirty old man:- "I don’t think your boy can, cut it . he’s never had to carry a picture before"

Agent - "My guy’s been in Texas Rangers, and The Facility, and has even stared in dozens of music videos."

Dirty old man: – "You got to be shitting me, Texas Rangers that was one of the biggest shit birds, Hollywood’s seen, it lost like twenty million even after DVD and cable".

Ron: – "We'll  keep the budget low, there is no way your going to lose money on this."

Dirty old man: "I Think I’m going to get fucked on this one, but I’ll do it under two conditions."

"First the script must go through a few more re-writes, and Mr. agent does me a favour,

"I need to ask this favour in private, so I would appreciate if everyone else would leave."

With that both ron and Carla exit the room

Dirty old man: – "You know you guy is going to have to, take a trip to the couch for this one right?"

Agent: "I already assumed that was the case, let me see when we can fit you in his schedule."

Dirty old Man: - "I have a very busy schedule myself , and the only time I have to do this is tonight."

Agent: – "He can’t do it now, he’s got an important photo shoot with Tiger beat."

Dirty Old Man: "look, either he does it tonight , or no , movie."

Agent :– "Okay , I’ll got to make a few phone calls , hopefully we can still cancel tiger beat."

With that the dirty old man puts his hands in his pants and starts to stroke his dong
While the agent is making his calls, the dirty old man counties to stroke his wiener, at an even more furious pace and he also begins to sing “you got it ,you got it bad, you whole day off Track” “you got it bad” This continues for close to four minutes until the agent is off his phone

Agent:- "It’s a go Usher will be here in two hours."

Dirty old man : -" Okay you tell him to meet me at the casting couch, I've got to go chill the Jesus Juice."

Agent: – "So are you going to sign off, on the movie then?"

Dirty Old Man:- "Tomorrow, I have to drop my loads, before I sign anything."

Agent: – "Your going to be glad you did , "In The Mix", is going to be a huge hit."

Dirty Old Man: - "Do you think I care, I just wanted to add another stain to my couch."

This has been a couch payment summary of how “In The Mix Got Green Lighted”