Chapter 1: The Deal

June 13th, it was a sunny day. Not too hot, not too cool. Warm with a light breeze. It had been 3 years since Weirdmaggeden, and Dipper is now 15, turning 16 in a couple of months. Dipper decided to explore the woods this fine day.

  Going at his own pace, not caring where he was going. That was until he stumbled upon a clearing he was oh so familiar with. Bill's clearing, or his statue's at least.

[Dipper's' (3rd) POV]

  Dipper got up with the sun shining brightly through the window. Mabel is still asleep in her bed. He pulled out his phone, '5:26 am', it read. So earlyyy. He thought. He tried to go back to sleep. Key word, tried. About 5:35, he decided to get up and make some tea. Discovered it when he was 14, loved it ever since. (Earl Grey btw)

...

  Sipping on his tea; he's thinking about what he should do today. A walk in the woods sounds like a good idea.

  The rest of morning went as usual. Though Gruncle Ford didn't come up to eat. The usual morning chitchat. Mabel went to see her friends and Gruncle Stan helping Soos with the shop, since he took over.

  Dipper let his Gruncle know that he is going into the woods and left.

...

  He was strolling into the woods aware and unaware of where he was going. Until he stumble upon the familiar path leading the one who started it all.

  Bill. Dipper thought as he saw his statue. He walked right up to it and sat in front it. "Hey, uh.." What am I doing? "How have you been? I've been doing fine. Haha... I've been wondering.. Out of all of creatures and people I've met in Gravity Falls, you're the first I don't understand. All the rest have had a reason to do what they do. You never gave a reason to do it. You just did it. Do you though? Have a reason. Do really have no feelings, emotions? Were you always a demon? God, I really have a lot of questions." He fell silent.

  "Can't believe I'm really considering it...  Look, let's make a deal. I'll bring you back, but have to promise not to hurt my friends and family. And answer all my questions, truthfully. Also, come back in a human body. That way your not too powerful. Do we have a deal?" Dipper got up and reached his hand out to the statues hand. He shook it. Well, tried to with the hand made of stone and all.

  Blue flames ignited at their hands and faded away. Dipper let go, and a bright light emitted from the statue. An inhuman screech could be heard for a few seconds. Dipper closed his eyes and covered his ears to this. Once the scream came to an end, he opened his eyes and uncovered his ears. He looked down and saw a human, maybe 17, 18 at most, where the statue used to be. He looked away quickly when he realized the other was naked. A slight blush rising to his face.

  "Uggh..." the man groaned. "..Bill?" Dipper asked hesitantly. "What?" The blonde, or yellow haired, man asked looking up. "You ok?" Bill look surprised. Pinetree just asked him if he is ok. After a few seconds, he replied with, "Yeah. Why do you ask?" "Well, I heard you scream a minute ago. Also, you're naked." Still looking away from the man on the ground. Bill mumbled a 'right' as he started to stand and snapped his fingers. He was now fully clothed, wearing a white button up shirt with a yellow sweater vest on top. The sweater vest had one eye in the middle of it with lines at the bottom that made it look like a pyramid. And white pants with pointed, black dress shoes. With a triangle eyepatch on his left eye, he still had his signature top hat.

  Dipper stopped looking away and looked at Bill. He stared at awe at Bill with a light blush on his cheeks. Bill grew a smirk. "Like what you see?" Yeah. "What? No!" Dipper denied, his face grew a darker shade of pink. "That's not what you thought." "...huh... What? Wait, did you read my mind?!" The smaller boy questioned still blushing.

  "Haha! Of course. Since you let me have some original power." He replied. "You mean from the deal, right?" Dipper's blush returning to a light shade. "Yes, though I didn't expect you, Pinetree, to be willing to make a deal with me. One made out of curiosity at that," Bill answered. "Oh.. Well, I just wanted answers, and Gruncle Ford doesn't like talking about you and some other things about Gravity Falls. Obviously. And, you're the only other uh.. person who knows a lot about Gravity Falls and you," Dipper replied, a bit embarrassed, though he didn't know why. 

This is a draft. Might make a second chapter. Let me know what you think? Thank you for reading! Goodbye my little Eclipses!

Date Made: Saturday September 7, 2019 AD

Date Published: Saturday September 12, 2020 AD