Characters For Series One

meet the characters

(please note that I have purposely not included all details about the characters as i feel like it is important to learn things through dialouge and narrative)

Miles Ketchum

Age: 19

Born: Sinle Town (Uavos)

Appearance: Long, Curly hair with a massive smile; 6"2 with the muscle of a six-year-old boy and is usually seen with a jacket that is way too big for him.

First Pokemon: Mankey - ever since Miles was a boy, mankey would always assist him the family farm. If that was milking the milktanks or picking some Sitrus berries.

Family: Sinnea (Sister), Ash Ketchum (Father), Ellie (Mother).

Likes: Hiking, Cake, Camping, Mankey.

Dislikes: Ghost pokemon, Berries, Being alone.

Sinnea Ketchum

Age: 19

Born: Sinle Town (Uavos)

Appearance: Black, long hair, although many of her childhood friends debated that is what in fact brown. 5"7 with a slight bit of meat on her. Takes strong pride in her clothes, which are homemade.

First Pokemon: N/A

Family: See above (Miles Ketchum)

Likes: Cake, Sewing, Scavenging, drawing

Dislikes: Ghost Pokemon, talking outloud, being with a lot of people at once

Rusty Righs

Age: 23

Born: Pallet Town (Kanto)

Appearance: Around the same height as Miles, with a spring in his step and always has a bright smile on his face. His humorous personality makes up for his lack of hair, as well as his fashion.

First pokemon: Klink - since Rusty started working in his garage, Klink has stuck around with the kanto-born man, even though sometimes it seems like it has to be done through force...

Family: Unknown

Likes: Fixing shit, parties, loud and obnoxious music

Dislikes: Sand, emos and water.