Chapter 1

Run that's all I heard in my head. They were gaining. Faster. I had to run faster. I couldn't. My legs won't take me very far. All I could see was blurs of green and black. I was running from my past. I stopped running to get some air when I heard a snap. I looked up fast to see a huge pure black wolf with brown chocolate eyes. It looked at me for a moment. Slowly I backed away only to have it move forward. It inched closer and closer to my body. I stood frozen. What did it want! It laid down in front of me and pushed it's big head on my foot. "N-n-nice wo-wo-wolfie" I shakily said scared. The black wolf let out a whine. what did it want with me why has it not killed me? Dropping to my knees, I felt the ground hit my legs as I stared at the wolf. I thought I was crying. I mean who wouldn't? Here in front of me was a wolf that could easily kill me. I was scared. I was scared for my life. The wolf nudged my foot again and looked at me. Lovingly? I don't know.
How do I get away from it without getting hurt or killed? I can't. Slowly I reached out and placed my hand on it's furry head. It was soft like silk. The wolf curled up around my body as if to protect me and I fell against it to tired to move. What is happening to me. The only thing I remember is falling into the wolfs soft fur.

I shot up as I heard shouts getting closer then a growl that made me shiver in fear. I remember that I was laying on a wolf and my eye widened. Why had it not hurt me? I looked down at the wolf as it's ears pulled back and snarled at where the shouting could be heard. "Find her!" yelled one of the men. I held my breath as the shouting got closer. I felt a nudge in my side and looked to see the wolf on the ground. It looked at me as if to say get on. I wondered but didn't question it. I climbed on top of the wolfs back and the wolf took off running.

Where are we? I thought. I looked at the wolf I was holding onto and sighed. It was warm. He was huge tho. I've never seen a wolf as big as this one. The wolf turned it's head to look at me and whined. I petted it's head and hoped that I was going to be somewhere near food. I was hungry. Right on que my stomach growled. The wolf walked out of the tress and there was a house. Kids where playing and laughing mothers where holding babies and smiling. They saw us and a woman in her mid thirties ran to us and helped me off the wolfs back. "wh-where am I?" I asked her. She looked at me for a moment then looked at the wolf and looked back to me. "You are in springs Arizona" the woman replied to me. HOW DID I END UP IN ARIZONA! i looked around and noticed the wolf was gone. "Where did the..." The woman smiled at me and held out her hand. "Come with me" I took her hand and she lead me into the house.

The house was beautiful. I followed her through door after door until I was in front of a bedroom and she smiled at me. "You can use this room, I'm Linda. And you are?" I looked around the room. The walls are a dark purple and the carpet is a creamy white. There was a queen sized bed with black sheets and a red blanket. The desk was a dark wood. I looked at Linda and smiled at her. "Rosie." I told her. She smiled and walked away. I walked into the room and looked around more. There was a lot of space. I liked it. There was another door that lead to the bathroom. Walking to the bathroom I opened the door. I have never seen a bathroom this big in my whole life before. I closed my mouth and walked into the room again and landed on the bed and fell asleep.

A knock on the door woke me up. "Come in." The door open and linda stepped in. "You must be hungry" I nodded and she smiled at me. "come with me to the kitchen. I cooked some food so let's get you feed." I nodded and followed her out of the room I was using. "That wolf...where did it go?" I asked and Linda stopped and looked at me. "I should not be the one to tell you." was all she said. Tell me? Who has to tell me what? Now I'm confused. Oh well I don't have time for that. The lady has food. So I'm not complaining.