Before you read

a couple years after writing these stories, i'm now looking back at them and seeing all the problems with the things i'm saying.

firstly - this is a trigger warning. i feel so stupid for not doing this earlier, i apologize for just throwing all these topics at you. this story deals with topics like eating disorders. please do not read if it is a sensitive topic to you.

second - i don't want to "romanticize" an eating disorder. that is the last thing that i would want. i wrote this story (as well as Let Me Fix You) during a time where i needed a place to escape my own thoughts...except really i was only portraying myself through a character, Kayla. i wrote this from personal experience (obviously not the whole "fan" part of this fiction) and from dealing with my own mental disorders. in the story i go through my own thoughts (which hurt to read now that i have significantly grown from this part of my life) and talk about things i went through. at the time, the thought of someone loving me despite having a mental illness that made me loathe myself was definitely A Concept. i apologize if it is seen as romanticizing an eating disorder. i really did not mean for it to come off that way.

finally - i don't know if this book will ever be finished. i still enjoy creative writing but i have definitely outgrown the fanfiction part of my life. also, i cannot write about my eating disorder the same way. because i was going through it will writing this book, it was the prime time. now, 2 years later and somewhat recovered, my thoughts are not the same, not as intense. i still love one direction though- that will never change. (hs2 is coming)

thank you for reading this, thank you for your support on this book and my others.

meli