Chapter One: It All Starts With an Ordinary Day

My suede boots click against the cold grey tiles as a walk into the office I share with my best friend and colleague Kaylee. I walk in and ask her for some coffee. She replies in that oh-so-familiar sarcastic tone of hers "I'm sorry what's wrong with your legs?". I hastily walk into the lunchroom muttering to myself as my boss arrives in a rush "no time for coffee, come with me!" he screams.  I hurry behind him as he opens the door to my office. He quickly informs us that there has been another suicide, wow that's second one this week!

We briskly stride on to the crime scene. Photographers and reporters around the body. We push our way through the heavily congested crowd and duck under the yellow police tape that we have come to know so well. We see a girl no older than 18 lying on the ground. A halo of brown curls around her face, and her neck is bent at a deathly angle. We are informed better name is Isabel and that she's a model. Great another one of those pretty girls who think they have it sooo bad. "She jumped from the bridge." Detective Anderson says as he vaguely gestures to the overpass above us. "Oh real original, you would think should have the brains to pick a more creative suicide! Oh wait she doesn't there all over that rock over there!" Kaylee replies.  I stifle a laugh as I see Andersons face turn bright red. Kaylee pushes past Anderson and crouches down to inspect the body.  She pulls a syringe out of her purse (I swear she carries everything in there) and injects a clear liquid into the pale body. I watch as the girls skin turns a shade of vibrant blue.

*Authors Note: Comment what you think will happen in the next chapter-murders and models!*