Introducing Me

Hey, my name is Bianca Knowland im 15 years old and im here to share my shitty life story with you.

Heres a little background story first:

I was born May 10th, 2005 in walnut creek in a kaiser hospital. And thats all i know. No time no story about my birth. My father died when i was 2 i dont rember him shit i dont even kno him or what he looks like. My mother doesnt like talking about him so i know nothing . All shes ever told me was that he wasnt supposed to be my father and he didnt want me.Its sad. I know.

Im the oldest of six kids. Im the only one with a different father. Their father is alive and with them. My mother met him hen i two so shortly after my father died. I guess she didnt really give a shit. I have four sisters and one brother. Their all a pain in the ass. My mother puts them before me. I come last her other kids before me and her husnband before them. I hate him. I always have and i always will.

When i ws younger late nights id hear my mom crying and screaming. Hed abuse her when thed get into arguments. Sometimes i even saw her putting on makeup to cover black eyes and bruises. she never liked wearing makeup in fact she hated makep and didnt own any until then. She went out to buy makeup not to make her self look pretty but to cover up thebeatings she recieved.

After that she became cruel to me. Then she let her husband be cruel to me.

I know youve heard the story cinderella. well just imgaine that story with 2 evil parents instead of one. One step and one biological. And six step siblings that are really your half siblings but dont feel related to them at all. I started cleaning the whole house by 7 years old. And i mean doing dishes folding everyone's clothes moping sweeping cleaning stairs and bathrooms shit like that.

As more of my siblings were born and as they got older help them ith their homework and projects take them to school feed them. It was like i was the parent. But when they messed with me didnt listen or was bad i couldnt do anything or else id get beat. Now ik your like why didnt you just tell.

well you see im black and no matter how much they put me through and ho bad they treat me i have a roof over my head a bed to sleep in and food. Well sometimes. I was called ugly at one point my siblings did call me cinderella everything i did was wrong.

Then thats when i turned bad. I started stealing things i wanted but knew i couldnt get. sneaking my boyfriend in the house.The natural badass shit. Drinking and smoking. Then one day i got the beating of my life busted my nose big ass knot on my head dislocated shoulder theyhad chocked me and everything.And them was none other than my mother and her no good husband.They did it in front of the kids and everything.

I hate everyone in that house. I have to take medicine because one i have adhd and to because they fucked me up so bad mentally inside i cut myself and i was depressed for a while i have severe anger issues and bipolar asfk. If i dont take my meds the slightest thing can set me off and a mf ould be either dead or severly injured.

Im not talking bout shoot up schools and killing mfs on purpose. But i am known to be a bitch ass. I fight like a niggah.

My uncles taught me how to fight. My uncles are my father figures even though i dont see them a lot. They spoil me and let me do whatever i want when they see me though. My mother hates her family bc their all fucked up. Just like me. Thats why i love them. They dont judge me or hurt me.

I hated my life . I still do. Its gotten better but its also gotten worse . Heres my story.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey bitches this is my first story ive ever written ik a lot of grammar and spelling and capitalization errors ill fix that later

comment and vote to show me you fw my story