The Perfect Life

NATSU'S P.O.V
The sky was an ocean blue and the meadow an emerald green. I stared back at the cozy cottage and saw a small figure in the distance.

"Daddy!" Called Nashi running toward me.
Her Pink pigtails bounced and her smile was cheerful and innocent.

"Hey Nashi! " I said catching her into my arms.

"Now are you going to teach me to be a dragon slayer? Like you!" she pleaded.

I gave  her a big smile.

"Maybe later,  you know today is the big meeting at fairy tail" I explained.

Nashi gave me a pout, crossing her arms and trouted off.
The giggles of my sweet lucy filled my ears.

"She is so much like you," said Lucy
glaring at me cutely.

"Yea! she is going to be a great dragon slayer one day." I exclaimed raising my first to my air.
I kissed lucy on the cheek.
It had been a while since Lucy and I worked for the guild... Maybe some years. We wanted to focus on our family, well that's what she says. I couldn't ask for a better life, Nashi and Ryuu were the best kids a guy could have.

"SHOOT WHERE LATE," exclaimed Lucy pulling my hair.
"Please don't tell me where taking the train."
She gave me a playful grin.
I sighed loudly.
--------------------------------------
The streets were crowded with people, merchants, and dealers.
"The freshest bread on the market!"
Exclaimed a cheerful man.
"Can we please?"
"No, we're are already late!"
"I didn't get a chance to eat."
I scratched my head and nudged Lucy, she huffed out a sigh and handed me two gold coins.
"Make it fast."
I wasn't aloud to hold our savings, she didn't really trust me, since I seemed to always waste the money on food.
"A wizard of FairyTail! What a surprise," He gave me a wry smile and handed me the bread.
"Thanks a bunch."
Lucy pulled my arm, as I munched on the buttery bread. Herds of men whistled and watched us as we made our way down the corner. Probrably recognizing Lucy from Sorcerer Weekly.
"GET LOST!"
I yelled with a mouth full of bread.
"OH NO THE TRAIN IS LEAVING!" Yelled Lucy.
She yanked me faster into the terminal.
"I think I'm going to be sick."
Running is motion after all, we barely made it aboard and found our seats.
"Ok I'm officially sick."
---------------------------------------
"Hey guys!"said Wendy giving lucy a quick hug.
My guess was she waited for us to arrive.
" How are you feeling lucy? where is Nashi and Ryuu? Natsu did you go on any big jobs?" Wendy carried on.

"Slow down Wendy " I exclaimed.

"Sorry it's just ......I haven't seen you guys in a while."

" This meeting gives us a chance to catch up on some things," said lucy grabbing Wendy and pulling her into the doors of fairytail.

"I really hope this isn't going to be one of those days" I thought to myself as I looked at masters worried face.