Chapter one

I didn't know why but I was throwing up a lot and I needed to use the bathroom a lot more then usual.
I didn't think about it at first that I could be pregnant because it was my first time and I was raped but I was too ashamed of telling anyone about it.
One day I decided I should go to the store. I got up at 9:00 it was Saturday. I got dressed in a pair of high waist jean shorts and a crop top. I then went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. She turned to me and smiled.
"Good morning sweetie." Mom replied.
"Good morning mo-" as soon as I smelt the food I ran to the bathroom.
My mom was worried she followed me.
"Are you okay swee-" my mom started to say then saw me throwing up.
She pulled my hair out of my face and rubbed my back while I threw up. When I was done I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out.
My mom looked worried. "Are you okay sweetie?" My mom finally asked.
"Yeah. I'm just feeling sick probably just a bug." I replied giving her a fake smile.
"You know Scarlett if you need someone to talk to about something I'm here." My mom replied hugging me.
I smiled. "Okay mom." I said hugging back.
We broke the hug and went back to the kitchen and I ate.
When I got up and went to the door with my purse my mom asked me.
"Where you off to sweetie?" My mom had a questionable look.
"Oh I'm just going to the store to get something." I replied.
My mom looked at me with a smirk. "Let me guess you're buying some candy?" My mom replied.
I nodded. "I'll be back in a bit." I replied going out the door.
I headed to the Pharmacy down the street. I walked in and saw a lot of people here.
I made sure to be quick and go to the medicine isle at the back.
I went through looking for a test. I spotted the test I picked it up.
It was the Clear Blue brand the best kind. I turned it over to read the back. It was on sale so I bought a few tests just in case I get a false positive or negative.
I went and got some candy so my mom wouldn't be suspicious. But I still think she would be because the bags are Pharmacy bags. I could just lie and say they have good candy. I rolled my eyes thinking of my mom asking me why I had a Pharmacy bag.
I went to the check out to buy the test. The cashier looked at me strange. "What are these for?" The cashier asked. I got nervous. "It's for someone I know." I replied hoping the cashier would believe me. "That would be $9.00 please." The cashier said.
I took out my wallet and gave her the money. After I payed I grabbed the bag.
I walked out of the Pharmacy and walked back to my house.
I entered the house. "Mom I'm home!" I reply.
My mom comes over. "Hello sweetie-" my mom stopped and looked at the bag confused.
Yup here it comes....
"Why is that a Pharmacy bag? I thought you were buying candy?" Mom replied.
I started to sweat. "Well the Pharmacy has good candy." I replied.
"Oh okay I thought you liked the candy at the candy store but I guess not." My mom replied.
I then went upstairs into my room and closed the door behind me. I was feeling very nervous about what the test will say.
I put my bag down on the ground. I started thinking.

It took me 2 hours to have courage to take the test so it was almost lunch.
I took out one of the boxes and looked at it. "Don't worry Scar you can do this." I told myself. I went into my bathroom with the tests.
I then opened the box and took a test out I read what I was supposed to do.
It read: to take test take off the blue top part. Then you pee on it. You wait 3 minutes until you check it. It will have a plus sign if it's positive and it will have a just a line if it's negative.
I took a test out and did exactly that. I felt so nervous I waited three minutes but I didn't check it. After five minutes I decided to check it.
What I saw scared me... It was positive and I was pregnant.
My mom is going to be very disappointed. How am I going to tell my mom? I'll have to tell her I was raped?
No I'll hide it it will be hard but I will do it.