O.O.L -1-

Would you swear?

That you'll always be mine?

Or would you lie?

Would you run and hide?

Am I in too deep?

Have I lost my mind?

I don't care.....you're here tonight.

Hero-Enrique Iglesias

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever smiled just thinking about him? Well let me tell you it the greatest feeling in the world. The firework, the butterflies it just like a dream.

Has you can notice I found my special person. His name is Josh Smith, we been going out for the past 3 years. He's the best thing that happened to me. His always there when I need him, He always brings me food before school and after school, He always put a smile on my face on a daily basics.

He asked me out November 4th 2011, I was at Basking Robins with my best friend Sara. They he texted me and told me to turn around, When I turn I found him standing there with a lot of red balloons and a bouquet lilies. He Said "I been chatting with you for week now and I started to like you more and more and I can't even spend one hour without texting or calling you. So Emily Hemingway will do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"EMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Someone yelled in my ears causing me to wake up.

"What the hell Sara?" I said quickly getting off the bed.

"Good Morning" she said waving. This crazy, weirdo, annoying, aggravating girl is my best friend Sara. She basically twin we have the same birthday expect the fact that she have blond hair and blue eyes and I have black hair with brown eyes. She lived next door, she always in my fridge eating everything her fat behind.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to wake me up like that it hurts my eyes?" I said walking in the bathroom to brush my teeth

"About a Millions more time" she said heading out the door.

I didn't even bother answering her.

I brush my teeth and took a cold shower. I headed downstairs only to find Sara eating a plate full of pancakes.

"I see you enjoying yourself" I said taking a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Hmmmm" she said shaking her head

"Honey?" My mom said

"Yes" Sara and I said

"Josh is outside" she said shaking her head at Sara.

"Bye mom" I said grabbing my school book bag and head out.

"Bye Julie" Sara said

I got into the car and kiss Josh

"Hey sweetheart" he said hanging me a hot chocolate from starburst and a donut with chocolate on top.

"Hey King Kong" Sara said.

"Hey Medusa" Josh said pulling out the driveway.

Well if you didn't know well let me elaborate for you. Josh and Sara hate each other for some weird reasons. They always fight on a daily basis. Once we got kick out of Wal-Mart because Josh wanted to buy Skittles and Sara wanted to buy Milky Way but I only had money to buy one. A little discussion turns into scene.