chapter 1

Carrie Underwood had twin girls and they asked her once were there father was but carrie did not say anything. She always told them that there father  was Mike Fisher. But one time Brooklyn and Bailey went behind there moms back and went to a panic at the disco concert and that were this is were it begins.

Brooklyn p.o.v

So bailey and I are going to a party with some friends and we told our mom that we are going to a friend's house. So that's where we are now.

"Hey Brooklyn are you ready." Jaycee said. I said " yes I am let's go." Bailey said " Wait are we going to see Brendon Urie if we are then that's cool." "Yes I said and you better say nothing to mom and if you do I will not talk to you for a week." I told her  "Ok i will not say anything."bailey  said " Ok we are here now let's go and see them." Jaycee said.

<After the concert>

Right now we are in the line to the meet and greet so I am pretty much scared so wish us good luck. Hopefully he wont know me and tell my mom because then she would get mad at me for not telling her.

We are next  here we go." Hi guys how are you?."brendon said "Hi I am good." I said " hi I am very good." Bailey said " hi I am good like Brooklyn and bailey." Jaycee said.

So after the meet and greet we are now headed to the to the house. Until my mom texted me.

Mom: hi sweetie how was the movie?

Me: hi the movie was good I miss you.

Mom: I miss you too and goodnight.

Me: goodnight and love you too.

And then we went back to my friend's house and we went to bed.

Brendons POV

So after the meet and greet was over I went home and I was just thinking about tonight at the meet and greet like Brooklyn and bailey look familiar but I cant put the name on it ......was it Carrie I think that is her name. I should get in contact with her again but i dont want Sarah to know so tomorrow i am gonna get in contact with her.

Tomorrow

So this morning i am going to text carrie in the studio. So I went in the studio and did my stuff and started doing the live stream on twitch. When I did start the stream I thought to text her now. On Instagram.

Brendon urie: Hi Carrie how are you? and I have some questions.

Carrie: Hi brendon I am good and what's you question.

Me: is Brooklyn and bailey my kids because they kinda look like it.

Carrie: fine you caught me yes they are your kids so if you want to take them out then you can.

Me: ok I will check and I will see you whenever I have time.

Carrie: ok I will see you then.

And that was all she said so I guess I have to get ready to tell Sarah.

So I hope you all like this story and hopefully I can do some more done.
And I just wanna tell you guys I am always getting bullied since school yesterday.

See you guys later.