the sprite?

Hi hi my wishes! I know I know, your all probably saying 'you idiot! You have two on going stories that need updated! We were ok with your new story, dream big but you need to update before you add another story!' Well, tuff luck. When I have an idea, I do it right away or I forget. So, story time!I was watching the new monster high movie because I love monster high -puts on sunglasses- deal with it suckers. And I loved the new freaky fusion movie! Frankie and neighthan for live! ( yes, NathAn name is spelled neighthan I liked it up) well I really loved it, so, I wanted to be a part of it. Enjoy the weird imagination of terra!

Inside the school with the ghouls. (Rhyming!)

Draculaula sighed."what is it Draculaula?" Frankie asked.." oh..it's nothing, just...my cousin...Jace...s transferring to monster high..." "isn't that a good thing?"lagoona asked. Draculaula shook her head."no it's not!Jake is cruel and mean! And he likes to pick on everyone!" She sighed."well he wont be mean to,me," Cleo said royally.Abbey patted draculaura on the back." No need to worry if he try to hurt you, ill hit him with yeti strength" Abbey said. Frankie,lagoona, ghoula and the other ghouls (because I'm to lazy to type them all out agreed."thank you guys, your the best."

Later that week, a new vAmpire guy came to school. He had pitch black hair that had blood red lines in it like draculaura hair did. He was tall and slightly buff. His hair covered his left eyes,so you could only see the crimson color of his right eye. He had an emotionless face, and his fangs could be seen, the bright, Crystal white fangs. He wore a blue plain shirt. That had a black letter jacket over it. His black jeans were ripped and he had on blood red shoes. DrAculaura gulped."that's him.....that's jace..." suddenly a girl with waist length blonde hair and chocolate drown eyes ran in. She was kinda short Nd had on faded blue jeans and a light purple shirts with black belt around it. She was in wore out tennis shoes,and she ran into jace's back, knocking him,down."hey! What do you thin you... re..." he turned to look T the girl, who was brushing her hair out of her face gingerly." I'm sorry, I'm really really clumsy...I trip on thin air half the time...." She said in a sugar sweet pillow soft voice. Jace juSt nodded, astonished and amused. But not angry like normally. She held her hand out." I'm Honeyrose sprite. Hope you can get along!" Jace juSt started at her. Honeyrose's face lost its smile."oh um...s-see you around!" She stood up and picked up her things and turned and began to run away. Paying close attention,jace noticed a thin part of wings on Honeyrose's back.

Draculaura wAlked over to jace, who was still sitting there in a date."um...jace? Class is starting soon..."jace spLendour of it, his face held coldness to it."yeAh? So whAt." He Told up and brushed himself off. He shoved draculaura."stay out of my spAce." He left for class. "Hey! That wasn't nice!" Clawdeen called after him as she helped draculaura up. Frankie sighed, then smiled."well hey, there is the new girl, she could be o me our friend."

Honeyrose pov.

Please, just call me rose. I am a sprite, it's like a different like of fairy or pixie. But I don't know that much about my heritage, I mean, scaritage... I'm an orphan, and was found by humans, who took care of me, so I know things differently. But there is this one cool thing...I can control music, sorta....you see, I can change my voice. And attitude anything to prevention. I can also play music randomly out of thin air. I'm a secret singer, I'm tokyo on radio and everyone knows me as toriala. I sing random songs that I write or get permission to sing. But...I have Tage fright...badly. well, that is all there is to know about me. I entered my class, biology.. I mean, biteolgy