Part 19.Pause.

"You need to take your stand

"You need to take your stand."

"How am I suppose to do that when all he does is stick around with other girls."

"Ughhh, forget him then."

"I'm trying, but I don't know."

"Since when?"

"Since we were little."

You looked at the both of them arguing, Jiwoo and Sumni. We recently found out that Sumni has a massive crush on Taehyung but is scared.

And Jiwoo being Jiwoo, is more than angry because her only two friends had to like or fall for fuckboys.

"Alright, Jungkook changed for y/n! What guarantee can your Kim Taehyung give?"

And that point made you give a stern nod in response.

Taehyung did feel bad for you, but he continued fooling around with girls, but he stopped talking shit about them.

"Look, Jiwoo, I get it. I need some time to figure it out and forget him. It's not like I went straight to him, begging him to like me" Sumni spoke in a soft tone, but the tears in her eyes didn't go missed by you. She got up and left.

"You went too hard on her, Jiwoo."

"If I don't, then she'll be heartbroken like crazy. And I don't want her for that. She is very soft and delicate y/n. She's the most innocent one too. You know it. I don't think she would be able to take the hit when it comes to her. I don't want her to change herself after things don't go well between Taehyung and her. And you know how he is. He's not changing for anyone"

"Jungkook did," You stated out.

You saw her shutting down, and you took this as a cue to walk out. Passing the garden, you found a familiar figure on the swing. Stepping closer, you heard her quiet sobs.

"Sumni?" You furrowed your eyebrows and sat down in front of her.

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry for what, babe? We can't control our feeling, alright. So what if you have a crush on him? It's not a big deal, but how you deal with this definitely will be. Jiwoo wants you to be safe, and so do I."

She nodded understandingly, but you knew she was hurt. You gave her a tight hug, and she melted in your embrace.

"It's alright. I'll support your every decision" You gave your full support.

"It'll go away soon. I'm sure. I know he won't change for anyone and definitely not for me" She shook her head and pulled away slowly while wiping away the tears.

"Why would you say that? Jungkook changed for me" Her eyes met yours while she gave you a tight nod.

"It's different y/n. Jungkook is crazily in love with you. He sees a future with you and that's very big. Taehyung is not at all serious about his present, forget about his future" She rolled her eyes playfully and gave out a laugh.

"I'm glad you feel good" Soon after both of you had a giggle session, you side hugged her.

After a while both of you were walking over to the connivence store to get yourself ice-cream.

Until you guys saw Jungkook along with Taehyung who had a girl beside him. This scene did make you question Sumni's liking towards him.

As the girl was about to touch Jungkook he got further away from her and bid Taehyung a goodbye.

"See, that's what I'm talking about. He's never gonna be able to do that" Sumni shook her head with a smile while we observed them from far.

You were definitely very very proud of your boyfriend right now.

"You okay?"

"Oh absolutely. Don't worry and I'd hate it if he will be just pushing himself to be with me, if it ever happens" She rolled her eyes and I was proud of her.

"Girlsssss" Both of us turned around only to find Jackson, who came running towards us.

"Woah, where did you come from" You gave him a big smile while he created space between you two and got in the middle.

He grabbed both of our arms and walked towards the store with us. The three of you giggled and walked inside, ignoring Taehyung who was already lost in his own world.

"Woahh who do we have here?" After walking out with your favourite ice-cream, you guys stopped after hearing his voice.

"Babe?" You soon heard Jungkook's voice as he stood beside you. Smiling at him and pecking his lips softly, you turned your attention back to Taehyung.

But Jungkook being Jungkook got between you and Jackson.

"Make space for me too" He said and held your hand in his while giving you his bunny smile.

Shaking your head at the two of them you noticed that Taehyung's attention was directed somewhere.

You looked in his direction only to find him intensely staring at Sumni and Jackson.

Jackson was playing around with her hand while he just rolled he eyes with a smile. The girl tried to get his attention back but his focus was on the two of them.

"Does Taehyung have a thing for Sumni?" I whispered in Jungkook's ear to which he gave me a slight nod while shrugging.

"But it might be a one time thing for him maybe" You widened your eyes and decided to keep Sumni very far away from him.

'Jiwoo was right'

"Alright I'm borrowing Sumni from all of you" Jackson's announced while he placed his hand and took her away from us.

"Okay so excuse us too" Jungkook replied and both of you walked away hand in hand.

"What do you mean by a one time thing? Did he tell you that himself?"

"No. I'm just assuming it. Either that or he's hesitating"

"And why's that?"

"She is Jimin's sister, he's never gonna allow him to date her."

"But what if Sumni feels something for him too?"

"Y/n. Do you think Taehyung can change?"

"Didn't you change too? What about you?"

"I think he can. I believe him, he has liked her since the time we were little, but because of Jimin he decided to just let this go and started to hang out with different girls to keep his mind off. No one knows it except for you now"

"So he did like her"

"He still does. A lot"

"Ugh I wish we could help them" After a few minutes of silence you turned to Jungkook and said out loud.

He chuckled while placing his hands on your waist and bringing you closer, you hugged him tight.

Looking up you gave him a soft smile while he bopped your nose with his index finger slowly.

"Don't worry. I hope they sort it out in their own way. As much as I want to help, I think they should be the one doing it among themselves right?"

You nodded understandingly.

'He is right. Instead of us stepping in we should let them decide what's best for them.'

"So did you finish you math homework"

"Help me please. I'm stuck at the last one"

"How come you always get stuck at the last one?"

He gave out a small chuckle at his teasing while you just shook your head with a small smile.