Chapter 12 - Stolen mind ♥

~Harry's POV~

   On our way back home,the only thing I was thinking about was that girl,Chloe.She was so beautiful.Her blue eyes and blonde curly hair made my heart melt a little.She had a specifical smell I think and it smelt soo good.She's gorgeous and I would love to talk to her more and more...I think Niall knows more things about her because I saw him talking to her today more than I did...

"What's wrong Harry? Are you dreaming or something? Hahaha." Niall told me.

"Nothing just....nothing.I'm a bit tired after this day so I just wanna go to sleep after we arrive home. Can't wait.Aren't you guys tired?" I added.I didn't want them to know that I was thinking about Chloe....I don't know why but I didn't.

"Well we are too!" Liam said.

"So what's up with that girl,Niall? Chloe is her name right?" Zayn added.

"Yeah! We're starting a friendship I think...She's really nice.But it's so funny that we all already met but in random situations.And her mum is an amazing photographer....I really enjoyed the photoshoot today,like I never did." Niall said.

"Yes! She's sweet and her mum is awesome! The photoshoot was amazing...!" I said.I was afraid that Niall maybe didn't want just a friendship with Chloe,maybe something more....wait..."I am getting jealous? Oh no,no Harry don't do this! " I said in my mind...I was stressed and I shouldn't have to....

"Yeah haha so random actually.And I really have no idea why I waved at her and her friend! Haha" Zayn said.

"Maybe you just wanted to be nice,Zayn! Like you always do..." Louis added.

"Awww Louis!" Zayn said.

"And I saved her when she fell in the lake.I'm the Superman here!" Liam interrupted.

"Hahaha you're always the Superman Liam!" Niall said.

"Awh yeah Niall.Thanks! And of course I will always love to be the superhero.Love ya guys!" Liam added.

"Awwwww we love you too Liam!" we added.

   We continued our way back home and when we arrived , I went straight to my bedroom .I've got in my bed and I haven't got up until Liam yelled at me to go downstairs for dinner.I was thinking about Chloe and the thing that Niall might like her too.I don't really know....I had so many feelings and I actually didn't want a girlfriend now but.....I'm so confused!