○one○

You finally moved in with your big brother will that you haven't seen in like two years you didnt really care about his YouTube business you got your head down in uni and done photography and stuff..

When you came out of your room will Alex George Stephen Fraser James josh Zoe and Nina all screamed happy birthday you jumped out of your skin will then brought you into a massive hug "SORRY SIIIISSS! but happy bday everyone else is coming over soon! Anyway want some drinks"

You nodded and smiled at everyone "thanks everyone you didn't have to...," you notice George staring you tried to shake it off...it's weird cuz last time you saw him was like a while ago when you wer back in school most likely...you just didn't know how to talk to him..

But as you look over it looks like he was crying...He takes a shot of a drink while Zoe and Nina take u off to ur  room squeelin

"Right so y/n! We got you a new dress!"

They get out a revealing ish dress...

Zoe : "PUT IT ONNN we will wait outside!"

Nina : "also" She passes you a lip stick to go with it

You : "thanks guys"

They walk out and music starts to play and more and more people fill the apartment... you get into your reavlin dress and look in the mirror...you sigh and then walk out and most of the boys heads turn you see will smack Josh over the said when he said "ooooo"

You giggle you notice George isn't anywhere to be seen and he must have gone to his room

James walks over to you picking you up "HAPPY BDAY Y/N!"

You scream "JAMES OMG!" You hug him "I've missed you!!"

James : "Me to!"

You and James catch up and then Alex walks over and taps you "hey y/N come with me!"

You follow alex and takes you to his room and gets a box from under his bed
"I was going to wait till tommorow but I thought I'd give it to you know"

You open it and the box pops open and a balloon flys out saying happy bday you jump and then see all pictures of you alex will George and everyone and everyone has signed it you smile and nrly start to cry and place it on the bed hugging Alex! "thank you"

Alex : "no problem!"

Some time passes some people have left because they have some stuff going on and others are playing on the Nintendo switch you decide to find George... you walk into his room and he's on his balcony sitting there looking out into the distance sad he jumps as you fall

George : "shit y/n! You ok!"

You : "Y-yeah w-why"

George : "how many drinks did you have" He helps you up and blushes..."n-nice dress"

You : "thanks not many and why are you sat in here.."

George : looks sad again "if I tell you don't judge" you both sit on the bed

You : "I won't"

George : " Well last week I got dumped by a girl I thought I liked but I just my heart still aches for someone else..."

You nod...

George : "she said I wasn't g-"

You Interrupt "good enough"

George looks up at you surprised "yeah"

You : "don't worry...I've been told many times"

He looks angry : "what your perfect if not perfect better than that!"

You feel your face to red along with George's...

"Maybe we should...go with the others"

George nods following you

Alex : "about time guys  now we can kick your butts on smash!"

Josh : "you wish!"

James  : "calm it you"

You all play on smash bros and other Nintendo games you litrallt smashed them all and they couldn't help but want a rematch...after a while you all just passed out in the living room....

A/n : Sorry this is short tehe