New year heartbreak

Hi I'm Marshal. I'm a two year old Dalmatian who has a problem with his teammates and the way they are treating my best friend and secret crush. I'm actually going to tell him that I love him and beg him to give me a chance. Just as I reached his pup house he growled and says if your just looking for a playmate marshal just go away I'm in no mood to play right now. I take a deep breath and say I'm not here to play I'm here to say something very important and I'm not going anywhere until you hear me out face to face. He growls but opens the door and says fine come in but I'm not in a good place right now. I'm going to try and make it better. He then cocked his head curious to hear what my intentions were. I sigh and then shut the door and turn around to face him. He started to say what the heck are you playing at. But I cut him off and say I'm here to ask you if you would ever consider being more than friends with another male. He thinks for a minute then smiles and says who would this male be hmmmm? I looked away and say I'm sorry I can't tell you that till you answer my question. He chuckles and says yeah but he would do well to tell me who he is talking about before I get mad. I then lean close to his ear and says I'm the male I'm referring to. Oh really I never would've guessed that. He chuckles then he pounced on me and kisses me. I'm shocked by his actions but returned the kiss he then growls possessively and says mine? Yours I say but I then lay down on my back exposing my neck and throat. He then bites my neck and leaves his mark on my neck. I'm going to have a damn good time claiming my property soon. I gasp as he smirks and then howls in dominance he then says I need a nap and then maybe you can go and get us some food and drink. I say sure thing baby but I'm not leaving so I hope you plan to sleep with me here. He growls and says lay down and submit. I quickly lye down and submit he then lays on top of me and goes to sleep after whispering I love you baby. I smile and say I love you alpha he then buries his nose in my neck and goes to sleep and I soon fall asleep as well. We slept through the whole day and then all night. I woke up at nine the next morning and I decide to play with his ears as he sleeps. He growls as I start to rub his ears I smiled then said I need to get us something to eat before we get involved with any other activities. He whines and I say I just need to get my baby breakfast then I'll be right back to give you the attention you require of me. He then brightened up and opened his door and I looked out and see the cost is clear so I run into the lookout and as I am going through the door I am confronted by an angry ruble. Tell me you didn't mate with that worthless mutt. I'm sorry but im not going to discuss my personal life with you. I turned to head into the kitchen only to be pinned down by an angry rocky. Come on marshal why don't you just join us then that mutt can be put down I just pushed him off me saying that I will never abandon him I love him. He growls and claws the side of my face and down my neck. I smile as I hear a alpha wolf howl close by . Just as rocky realized what he did Chase bursts in through the door seeing blood red he softened his eyes seeing me but growls at the claw marks on my face and neck. Rocky then slugs me again which sends chase into a rage he shoved rocky away from me then turns to me and licked my wounds then turns to rocky and started growling so I do the same. Rocky and ruble both turned tail and ran away. Chase turns back to me and says how about I take away all that pain and replace it with pleasure? I'm ready my sexy alpha male. He then kisses me I returned the kiss then I turned away and head out of the door but as I walked I lifted my tail and wiggles my butt back and forth as I walk back to his pup house. He followed but as soon as he closes the door he growls and says you're going to regret teasing me omega. Then punish me alpha. Any thing for you omega.