How It began

It was an average day in the SSHH (Sanders Sides HouseHold). Roman was practicing his sword fighting, Patton was practicing dad jokes to Logan, Logan was getting annoyed with Patton, and Virgil was applying his eyeshadow. But with the dark sides, Remus was Practicing aiming his mace, Remy was drinking Starbucks, and Deen (going to call Deceit Deen )... well, he was practicing a spell with Roman's nemesis... the Dragon witch. The spell was to make a person into half fox and half-human and It makes them forget the person's memories. There target. Roman. Their plan is to turn Roman into a kitsune to kidnap him and force him into their pet and put up a ransom for Virgil. It planned to say "If you want Roman back have Virgil join the dark sides again." they thought the plan was perfect until they thought about how are they going to get to Roman. But they forgot that Roman is a fighter so when they try to inject the serum into him he will put up a fight Than an idea popped into Deen's head...

Nighttime

Right before Roman was about to go to sleep Deen Bust into his room with a pipe. Roman automatically took out his sword and swung it at Deen's head. But Deen was one step ahead he swung the pipe to the back of Romans Head knocking his him out cold.