Chapter 1

Willow Point. The only city in America that could say that it housed the world's largest rose bush.

It was also the city that was the setting of the last successful "Dutch Van der Linde" heist. The man hadn't organized nor planned this job himself. As much he liked to put forward the 'I'm intelligent and not someone you want to mess with' character, he himself knew that it wasn't true. None other than Hosea Matthews and his daughter Aviana Frye, had planned this robbery . The two masterminds of the gang, working together to plan the biggest heist ever to occur in the U. S. of A.

Willow Point was home to the largest bank miles around. They needed this for the hundreds of businessmen that lived in Willow Point, who had thousands of dollars lying around needing a place to call home. Naturally, Dutch Van der Linde wanted to rob it.

"This is our last score, then we move out west!"

So there they were. Standing in front of the bank, all dressed in their finest clothing, with Aviana and Hosea dressed in even finer clothing. The men were meant to serve the facade of bodyguards, and Aviana the facade of a rich widow with her father looking to make a bank deposit.

"Ma'am, Sir, what can I do for you today?" The bank teller smiled as they approached.

"We'd like to speak to the manager. My daughter is a widow, just inherited her late husband's money, may he rest in peace." Hosea said, smiling back at the man.

"I'm sorry for your loss ma'am, I will go retrieve the manager for you."

See, the important thing to note about Willow Point Bank is that the engineers had planned for robbers. Thieves looking to make quick cash had been thought. This had led them to design the bank with the vault down a set of locked stairs. A pair of guards, hired to remain in the vault, guarded it from the inside. An ingenious plan, and completely theft-proof.

Or so they thought.

The bank teller returned with the manager, who had a large smile on his face. Whether it was out of sympathy for Aviana or out of excitement for the amount of money to be deposited was uncertain.

"Merton T. Bowers sir. My bank teller informed me you would like to make a deposit. Is that correct?" He extended his hand to shake Hosea's.

"Azra Campbell, and this is my daughter, Elizabeth Wicks. We'd like to open an account for her, on my behalf. She was recently made a widow and inherited her husband's funds." Hosea said, Aviana looking close to tears.

"Of course. We can move to my office, if you'd like?" The man gestured to a door toward the back of the bank.

"Actually, we were hoping to see the vault. I'd like to make sure my m-" he cleared his throat, "my daughter's money is safe."

Mr. Bowers' eyes widened. Hesitance flashed across his face, and he stumbled awkwardly.

"O-of course, sir." He gulped. "You will have to leave your guards up here though."

"I take them everywhere I go. Who knows what could happen at any moment?" Hosea laughed, clapping the man's shoulder, "They'll do no harm, trust me."

The man nodded. "I suppose they can come with then. They must leave their weapons up here."
Hosea glanced at Dutch.

"Of course." He looked back at Mr. Bowers and smiled, nodding.

The bank went through stripping every man of his weapons; the guns laid out cleanly on a table in the manager's office, before moving to the door leading downstairs.

"We have the vault downstairs as an extra layer of security. Let's us control who gets near the vault door." He smiled kindly and started twisting the padlock back and forth, entering the code. A satisfying click rang out through the room and he pushed the heavy door open. "Careful with the steps ma'am."