short play

So, I wanted to share this b/c I'm proud of it. We were supposed to write a short play about a
Derby-wearing duck named Darby
A chunky chicken named Charles
And a barn bat named Beulah
I was thinking about One Piece, so that's how the idea of a dream came from. Anyways, enjoy😏

Darby: "So, do you guys have any dreams?" *Looks at Charles*

Charles: *eating* "Yes, my dream is to eat or try all the food in the world."

Bealau: *hanging down on top of barn* "No wonder you're so chunky, Charles. If you do that how will you ever find a lady chicken, you'll become 10x your size."

Charles is meeeeeee🤣

Charles: Hey, just because I'll be chunkier doesn't mean I won't be able to find one. *Flutters wings* I mean do you see all this?"

Darby: *laughing, points at Charles* If you keep doing that our owner will eat you because of how good you look. *Laughs* Anyways, what about you Bealau?"

Bealau: *scratches his head* I just want to live peacefully in this barn with my family, the owner makes it impossible. He's always trying to kill us. *Looks at Darby* What's yours?"

Charles: *points at Darby's shirt* Isn't it obvious? He wants to be in Derby."

Darby: *sad face* Yeah, but I don't have any money for a horse. Besides, people would make fun of me for being a chicken."

Bealau: *pats his back* Don't let that stop you, we can all achieve our dreams if we try hard enough."

So, did you like it? It's not that good, but I'm proud of it😊😜

9/13/19
Btw, it's Friday the 13th😏 peace out
-Lily🌸