Part 1

You had a long and stressful day, but you we’re finally coming home. It was a Friday night so you we’re finally going to see your beautiful boyfriend, Harry. He being a huge celebrity and all made him have a rough schedule and you only saw him late every night, but finally he had the whole week end off just for you guys to see each other all day long. When you parked in front of your parking lot you couldn’t help but smile thinking of what he had in mind for you guys to do to celebrate. You got out of your car and rushed inside the house too excited to see him to take your bags. At your relief he wasn’t there. You we’re yelling his name in every corner of your house but he didn’t answer.

You we ‘rent so worried after all, he maybe had an emergency at the job. But it was better safe than sorry so you decided to call him. He didn’t answer. Now you we’re dead worried, because he always took his calls and always had his phone with him. You dialed another number, Louis’. Luckily he answered but you could heard the loud music in the background.

“Louis?!” you said.

“Yeah, who is this?” He yelled over the music.

“It’s Daphne”

“Oh hiyaa Daph, whats up” he yelled again.

“Nothing, have you seen Harry, he’s not home yet and he’s not answering his phone.”

“Of course I saw him, he left the club alone about 20 minutes ago, he should be on his way”

 “Okay Lou, thanks” you said.

“No problem love, see you soon, bye!” He exclaimed.

“Bye”

You hung up and got to the sit in the living room and decided to wait for Harry. You didn’t realize that you drifted off to sleep and it was now 11, and still no Harry. Your whole body started to shake. Where was he? Suddenly the phones started to ring; you jump off the couch and stumble across the floor to finally grab the phone. You answer it.

“Hello?” your voice was all weird and fuzzy.

“Yes is this Daphne?”

“Yes it is may I ask who you are?”

 “Yes I am Doctor Walker from Cheshire Hospital, I believe you are Harry Edward Styles’ girlfriend am I right?”

It took you a minute to answer. You we’re completely shocked. Harry was in the hospital and you had no idea what happened to him. Was he dead? Was he hurt? Is he okay? All these questions came rushing through your mind and you we’re completely frozen. But you finally answered.

“Uugh Yes I am.”

“Okay I need you to come to the hospital right now, if it’s possible”

You bit your lip so heard you could taste the metallic taste of your blood.

“Of course, but wha..what happened?” You asked tearing up.

“Please come I’ll tell you everything when you are here”